Full Team Fantasy Draft (Discussion Thread)

flyingmonkey30

So it's basically a redraft, right?  Just using terminology I've seen on other sites. 

On offense, we have to have five OL, a QB and then any choice of skill position players, correct? And then defense, whatever base defense we want to do?  

I might suggest 30 rounds to account for things like WR and DB depth and certain packages but I can roll with 25.  Though it would be tough if someone went with three WRs and my base defense was a 3-4 and no nickel corner.  

• Like 1

21 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

So it's basically a redraft, right?  Just using terminology I've seen on other sites. 

On offense, we have to have five OL, a QB and then any choice of skill position players, correct? And then defense, whatever base defense we want to do?  

I might suggest 30 rounds to account for things like WR and DB depth and certain packages but I can roll with 25.  Though it would be tough if someone went with three WRs and my base defense was a 3-4 and no nickel corner.  

Exactly, that was the word I was looking for haha.

We can expand if everyone likes that idea. I just have found in the past that if you try to expand too much, people lose interest at the end. Should I put your name down?

Alright, so we have 10 spots, I think we should go ahead and get started. When you pick, just make sure to tag the person who picks after you.

I think we'll go with 30 rounds, nap made a good point about being able to adjust for different matchups. You can use the extra 5 picks however you see fit.

Let's keep discussion and team rosters in here - just use your post saying you're in as a place to keep your roster. I'll create a draft thread in a bit. I just randomized the order, which we'll do in a snake format. The order is as follows:

1. @Matts4313
  2. @mike23md
  3. @naptownskinsfan
  4. @EaglesPeteC
  5. @HTTRDynasty
  6. @WizardHawk
  7. @DaBoys
  8. @MKnight82
  9. @eagles suck
  10. @flyingmonkey30

Classic, getting the last pick. Matts, you're OTC

• Like 1