Full Team Fantasy Draft (Discussion Thread)

flyingmonkey30

1 minute ago, MKnight82 said:

Wait, we're taking two HBs?  Can someone clarify what the restrictions are again?

You’re just filling your starting 11 on each side, plus ST, but we’re going 30 rounds so you can fill the rest of the roster as you see fit. If you want two HBs, go for it. If you’d rather spend that on an extra TE or gadget player or something, it’s up to you

5 minutes ago, MightyMouse07 said:

With the vast amount of talented backs, the data showing how little they actually impact the game on a per play basis, I don’t know why you’d ever waste an early pick on one let alone two!

The type of people who fondle themselves to a 1992 Emmitt Smith poster. Anyone who understands in 2020 Football knows the RB is the least important position on offense. I fully expect @DaBoys to go punter next. 

Edited by Matts4313

1 hour ago, MightyMouse07 said:

With the vast amount of talented backs, the data showing how little they actually impact the game on a per play basis, I don’t know why you’d ever waste an early pick on one let alone two!

Remember when we kicked everyone's butts at this on the old forum

Back to back OTs in the 2nd-3rd rounds is a major woof too. Threshold position, just need a baseline level of competence or you'll see diminishing marginal returrns.

• Like 1