Full Team Fantasy Draft (Discussion Thread)

flyingmonkey30

I got the QB3 for this upcoming season at pick 7, and was told it was a bad pick just because 5 QBs were already of the board. Not my fault you guys are trying to start a dynasty. I’m just trying to play 2020. 

2 minutes ago, DaBoys said:
I got the QB3 for this upcoming season at pick 7, and was told it was a bad pick just because 5 QBs were already of the board. Not my fault you guys are trying to start a dynasty. I’m just trying to play 2020. 

For me personally, Rodgers being a top 3 QB seems to be based on nostalgia more than anything else.  He was noticeably worse than a top 5 QB last year.  That could change this upcoming season - I guess that's up for the judges to decide.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

For me personally, Rodgers being a top 3 QB seems to be based on nostalgia more than anything else.  He was noticeably worse than a top 5 QB last year.  That could change this upcoming season - I guess that's up for the judges to decide.

I’m just spreading the propaganda 

But, for ****s and gigglets let’s see that top 10 QB list of yours for 2020 only

24 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

But, for ****s and gigglets let’s see that top 10 QB list of yours for 2020 only

Mine is based on which QB I think gives me the best chance to win in a playoff format.  For 2020 Only:

1. Patrick Mahomes

2. Russell Wilson

3. Deshaun Watson

4. Drew Brees

5. Aaron Rodgers

6. Tom Brady

7. Lamar Jackson

8/9/10/11. Matt Stafford / Carson Wentz / Dak Prescott / Matt Ryan

The reigning MVP may seem low, but he hasn't proven he can win a playoff game when teams have a chance to fully game-plan for him.  8-11 are all close enough to be just about equal for me.

How about yours?

48 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Rogers was 11th in passing yards, 21st in completion %, and 8th in passing Tds in 2019.  In no way was he a top 5 QB last season.  

Oh and the QBs drafted ahead of you didn't have their replacement drafted in the first round this year. 

3 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Mine is based on which QB I think gives me the best chance to win in a playoff format.  For 2020 Only:

1. Patrick Mahomes

2. Russell Wilson

3. Deshaun Watson

4. Drew Brees

5. Aaron Rodgers

6. Tom Brady

7. Lamar Jackson

8/9/10/11. Matt Stafford / Carson Wentz / Dak Prescott / Matt Ryan

The reigning MVP may seem low, but he hasn't proven he can win a playoff game when teams have a chance to fully game-plan for him.  8-11 are all close enough to be just about equal for me.

How about yours?

I would have Brady ahead of both Brees and Rodgers.  I would have Jackson ahead of all of those.  

1 minute ago, MKnight82 said:

I would have Brady ahead of both Brees and Rodgers.  I would have Jackson ahead of all of those.  

I just think Brees is clearly the better QB at this point.  I'd have no problem flipping Rodgers and Brady though.

Lamar is tough to rank, since he's been pretty bad in the two playoff performances he's had so far in his career.  And while his accuracy has improved from his rookie year, I still don't trust him to convert consistently in high-pressure 3rd and long situations, which is what's needed in the playoffs.

I can not BELIEVE I waited till round 22 to pick my second boundary CB and still ended up with two top 10 boundary CBs, to pair with the best slot CB in the league. 

I know Howard was hurt last year but you guys need to explain yourself. I checked the draft ticker, and the rosters thread twice. Didn’t see his name.