Full Team Fantasy Draft (Discussion Thread)

flyingmonkey30

MKNIGHT82's DRAFT ANALYSIS SO FAR

Round 1

Best Pick: Mahomes is the right pick to go #1.  @Matts4313 had #1 and did the right thing.

Most Questionable Pick: Aaron Rodger going in the first, with 5 QBs off the board is questionable value in the first round IMO.  Sorry @DaBoys, but only 8 QBs in this draft are going to be selected, with 5 off the board you could probably wait till like round 30 and get a comparable QB.  

Other Comments: Aaron Donald as the first non-QB selected was a good pick IMO @WizardHawk.

Round 2

Best Pick: I think Julio Jones should have gone before MacCaffrey, Kittle and Watt, so it was a great value pick IMO.  Great pick @HTTRDynasty

Most Questionable Pick: You can't take a guard in the 2nd round @flyingmonkey30

Other Comments: I debated between Gilmore and Ramsey, I think you got a really good player @naptownskinsfan.  RBs in the 2nd round are questionable value IMO @eagles suck and @mike23md

Round 3

Best Pick: WR Deandre Hopkins by @DaBoys .  I think its too early to be nabbing olineman when you don't have anyone to score TDs, but maybe that's just me.  

Most Questionable Pick: Sorry @naptownskinsfan but I think there were better linebackers on the board than Lavonte David.  

Other Comments: The two TE picks by @mike23md and @HTTRDynasty were solid value. 

Round 4

Best Pick: Odell Beckham Jr is kind of crazy, but he's one of the best WRs in the NFL.  Great value in the 4th IMO  @naptownskinsfan

Most Questionable Pick: Sorry @eagles suck  but I don't think Jamal Adams is the best safety in the NFL, and I don't think a Safety was worth a 4th round pick in general.  

Other Comments: I hate to toot my own horn but I feel pretty good about Mike Evans in the 4th.  

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Most Questionable Pick: You can't take a guard in the 2nd round

Yeah I thought about that, but he’s the best offensive lineman in the NFL and was someone I really wanted to build my line around. After I got Bakhtiari with him, I feel like I’ll easily have the best left side of the offensive line

1 hour ago, MKnight82 said:

MKNIGHT82's DRAFT ANALYSIS SO FAR

Round 1

Best Pick: Mahomes is the right pick to go #1.  @Matts4313 had #1 and did the right thing.

Most Questionable Pick: Aaron Rodger going in the first, with 5 QBs off the board is questionable value in the first round IMO.  Sorry @DaBoys, but only 8 QBs in this draft are going to be selected, with 5 off the board you could probably wait till like round 30 and get a comparable QB.  

Other Comments: Aaron Donald as the first non-QB selected was a good pick IMO @WizardHawk.

Round 2

Best Pick: I think Julio Jones should have gone before MacCaffrey, Kittle and Watt, so it was a great value pick IMO.  Great pick @HTTRDynasty

Most Questionable Pick: You can't take a guard in the 2nd round @flyingmonkey30

Other Comments: I debated between Gilmore and Ramsey, I think you got a really good player @naptownskinsfan.  RBs in the 2nd round are questionable value IMO @eagles suck and @mike23md

Round 3

Best Pick: WR Deandre Hopkins by @DaBoys .  I think its too early to be nabbing olineman when you don't have anyone to score TDs, but maybe that's just me.  

Most Questionable Pick: Sorry @naptownskinsfan but I think there were better linebackers on the board than Lavonte David.  

Other Comments: The two TE picks by @mike23md and @HTTRDynasty were solid value. 

Round 4

Best Pick: Odell Beckham Jr is kind of crazy, but he's one of the best WRs in the NFL.  Great value in the 4th IMO  @naptownskinsfan

Most Questionable Pick: Sorry @eagles suck  but I don't think Jamal Adams is the best safety in the NFL, and I don't think a Safety was worth a 4th round pick in general.  

Other Comments: I hate to toot my own horn but I feel pretty good about Mike Evans in the 4th.  

This thing is being decided by judges. I obviously didn’t go in to the draft wanting Rodgers, but I needed a QB that didn’t leave a sour taste when his name was read by a judge. I couldn’t do Kirk, Dak, Allen, JimmyG, Stafford, BigBen, Ryan, Carr, Tannehill, etc...

Rodgers is Godgers to Cowboys fans. He has beat us in the divisional round playoffs twice in the last 6 years, and almost every regular season matchup in the same time. 33% of Dallas Cowboys seasons since 2014 have ended with Rodgers smile. He beat us as recently as last year on his way to another NFC Championship appearance. If Aaron Rogers is my worst pick then yintz are in trouble.

Secondly, I agree Deandre Hopkins was a great 3rd round pick. He is arguably the best WR in the league and for him to be WR4 off the board is an absolute shame

Edited by DaBoys

9 hours ago, flyingmonkey30 said:

Yeah I thought about that, but he’s the best offensive lineman in the NFL and was someone I really wanted to build my line around. After I got Bakhtiari with him, I feel like I’ll easily have the best left side of the offensive line

Im sorry, you can take Quentin Nelson.