Giants K Aldrick Rosas arrested

SteelKing728

7 hours ago, Jotun_Fan said:

Witnesses estimated 100mph hit and run through a red light while intoxicated at 830am on a Tuesday.

Lock him up.

Football related, let’s go ahead and permaban him from the league.

Some people wanted Myles Garrett permabanned for what they described as a potentially lethal attack on Rudolph. I think we can get a lot of support for a permaban.

Edited by Dome
  • Like 6

20 hours ago, Jotun_Fan said:

Witnesses estimated 100mph hit and run through a red light while intoxicated at 830am on a Tuesday.

Witness estimates of a the speed of a moving car....difficult to assess at best. He may have been driving that quickly....but no way he "T-boned" another car at that speed and drove away. That would have been a demolition derby with car parts everywhere. 

Edited by Leader
  • Like 6

12 hours ago, DannyB said:

Drives drunk. Smashes into another car. Flees the scene.

Still not the biggest P.O.S. Giants kicker in the past five years.

Somehow I don't know the story behind this.

As for Rosas, that's pretty much it. Even if there wasn't league action (which there should be), teams don't put up with ANY level of crap from kickers and punters. I mean, Marquette King is probably a top-3 punter and he's not even on a team because he was too much of a distraction for basically being the same as Aqib Talib or Michael Crabtree personality-wise.

• Like 1