Giants K Aldrick Rosas arrested

SteelKing728

1 hour ago, DoleINGout said:

Rookie year he was fantastic but last season...

His statline this season will be right up there with the best kickers in the league, but only if covid cancels the season 

Obvious more issues going on here than can be realized. It seems like substance abuse issues on top of whatever else. Jail won't do anything to rehabilitate him. Needs to be entered into substance programs plus more. I understand the jail time but with restorative justice, that's not how his ultimate issues will be resolved. Hopefully, he gets the help he needs and that the person he hit is ok. 

5 hours ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Obvious more issues going on here than can be realized. It seems like substance abuse issues on top of whatever else. Jail won't do anything to rehabilitate him. Needs to be entered into substance programs plus more. I understand the jail time but with restorative justice, that's not how his ultimate issues will be resolved. Hopefully, he gets the help he needs and that the person he hit is ok. 

this is a good take because jail generally doesn't fix the problems tbh, really need to push the focus on rehabilitative justice especially when it's these younger guys

On 6/17/2020 at 11:31 AM, HoboRocket said:

Somehow I don't know the story behind this.

As for Rosas, that's pretty much it. Even if there wasn't league action (which there should be), teams don't put up with ANY level of crap from kickers and punters. I mean, Marquette King is probably a top-3 punter and he's not even on a team because he was too much of a distraction for basically being the same as Aqib Talib or Michael Crabtree personality-wise.

He might be referring to Josh Brown who had a domestic dispute with his wife.