Jaguars getting new uniforms in 2018

.Buzz

1 minute ago, iPwn said:

I’d like something modern, with sleek, simple lines. Vibrant teal that doesn’t get washed out under light.

Yeah, the jerseys at the release and the ones on the field from the pictures you posted were pretty awful. Was so happy when we got rid of those. I'd just like to see us get a new jersey that is just so rock solid that we don't have to look into doing this every 5 years. Would be nice to be one of those teams that stick to that same design for years and years.

20150826-Boselli.jpg

Don't think they'll ever top that one for me though. Loved that jersey.

13 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

20150826-Boselli.jpg

Don't think they'll ever top that one for me though. Loved that jersey.

I’ve never really liked sleeve piping. And the cat on the side looks weird depending on the shoulder pads guys wore.

I think all 5 of those have some really great elements that could be made into great jerseys with some tweaking.

3 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Of all the concepts I have seen this is by far my favorite one. 

Definitely the best sleeve piping on any jersey, imo. But it’s probably too close to the current jersey if Tom wants to go back to a more timeless look.

I do think the shield on the heart is something they should keep though. I really view it as Shad’s promise to the city, and that’s a great thing to have.

Just now, iPwn said:

Definitely the best sleeve piping on any jersey, imo. But it’s probably too close to the current jersey if Tom wants to go back to a more timeless look.

I do think the shield on the heart is something they should keep though. I really view it as Shad’s promise to the city, and that’s a great thing to have.

Agreed. Gotta keep the shield.

It is sort of similar I agree, but that type of concept (along with those helmets, would also be cool with straight black helmets) I think would look very good. I just hope Tom forces the issue on going back to a timeless look as you said and they don't let Nike do what they do (see our uniforms, Cleveland's, TB etc.). I don't want another uniform (even though I think our current jerseys are ok, helmet can go asap though) that it gets released and pretty much immediately you know that this jersey is going to be gone in a few years. Felt that way right after the current ones were revealed and felt same way over those awful ones that looked washed out in the sun.

8 minutes ago, VLoo said:

Colour rush should be all teal. Always. I don't really even consider gold as a uniform colour.

Only problem with that is that we will only play Houston or Tennessee in color rush games. They both wear shades of blue. One team of teal and another of Carolina blue or dark blue would be a problem.

Just now, iPwn said:

Only problem with that is that we will only play Houston or Tennessee in color rush games. They both wear shades of blue. One team of teal and another of Carolina blue or dark blue would be a problem.

Meh, make them change. 

Archived