Deebo Samuel suffered broken foot

49erurtaza

I never like injuries on any team no matter what happens because it takes away from the game, but injuries are just as part of the game as getting a first down.

That being said, it did happen.  So Deebo should definitely rest up.  I think a solid 3 months time would work, so he would be available for 9/20 game for the Jets.  I would personally not recommend coming back any earlier.

Edited by Zalixar
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Zalixar said:

I never like injuries on any team no matter what happens because it takes away from the game, but injuries are just as part of the game as getting a first down.

That being said, it did happen.  So Deebo should definitely rest up.  I think a solid 3 months time would work, so he would be available for 9/20 game for the Jets.  I would personally not recommend coming back any earlier.

Especially since they're playing us week one, am I right?

On 6/19/2020 at 4:49 PM, HoboRocket said:

Thank you. It seems like everyone has forgotten about him. This is the guy that kept Alvin Kamara off the field at Tennessee, and he was both a star RB and a star WR.

Forgotten about him? No, but he needs to prove he can stay healthy first and that he won't have any back problems this season. That's not an easy injury to recover from.