Deebo Samuel Suffers Broken Foot

J-ALL-DAY

Just now, NcFinest9erFan said:

Let me get this going.. Sign AB! ok Just kidding...sort of.

Ha! Yes, let's get back in the Antonio Brown sweepstakes!!!!

Another issue here is that Deebo is one that ends up gaining too much weight and really has to work to keep his weight in check. It may be 16 weeks until he is truly in shape opposed to 12 weeks. Shame because it seemed like he really was poised for a big all around season. 

Oh well. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Ha! Yes, let's get back in the Antonio Brown sweepstakes!!!!

Another issue here is that Deebo is one that ends up gaining too much weight and really has to work to keep his weight in check. It may be 16 weeks until he is truly in shape opposed to 12 weeks. Shame because it seemed like he really was poised for a big all around season. 

Oh well. 

Honestly J at this point, idc that AB has been a clown as of late.

Just now, 49erurtaza said:

Well this confirms Pettis makes the team. Hope he shows up and might end up a starter start the season

He seems to have put on some weight which is good. But yeah, I guess it gives the other WRs more of a chance to shine at TC.

When I heard this, first thing that popped to my mind was Trent Taylor's broken foot last year in TC...And then Maiocco tweets this:

Hopefully there are no complications here. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

He seems to have put on some weight which is good. But yeah, I guess it gives the other WRs more of a chance to shine at TC.

When I heard this, first thing that popped to my mind was Trent Taylor's broken foot last year in TC...And then Maiocco tweets this:

Yes, that is oh so very cheerful news, isn't it?!   ¬¬  Taylor better stay away from Deebo in case the complications are contagious! 9_9

We sure didn't need any injuries and still don't. 

6 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

So no taking healing tips from Trent Taylor? 

• Like 2

Just now, NcFinest9erFan said:

I think so too. Deebo can want to come back before the season but you don't want to mess with these foot injuries.

In 2012 we lose a close SB and Crabtree is emerging as a really nice WR and boom, he tears his achilles in the offseason. History repeating itself here!

15 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Honestly J at this point, idc that AB has been a clown as of late.

knee jerk reaction to build up the AB to Niners after this injury, but I get it (that's what this forum is for). I think AB has been humbled in the last few months, that being said, I do believe he is facing some legal issues at the moment that would still make me shy away.

Deebo goes down, but if Hurd, Taylor, Bourne and Aiyuk are all healthy, im still very optimistic what this offense could be. It just provides an opportunity for someone to step up and shine. Then, when we get Deebo back, hopefully it is just adding another HUGE weapon to an awesome offense

• Like 1

Just now, P_locniners said:

knee jerk reaction to build up the AB to Niners after this injury, but I get it (that's what this forum is for). I think AB has been humbled in the last few months, that being said, I do believe he is facing some legal issues at the moment that would still make me shy away.

Deebo goes down, but if Hurd, Taylor, Bourne and Aiyuk are all healthy, im still very optimistic what this offense could be. It just provides an opportunity for someone to step up and shine. Then, when we get Deebo back, hopefully it is just adding another HUGE weapon to an awesome offense

I believe those legal issues got dismissed a week or two back. Probably paid the movers and company to go away.

• Like 1