Jets S Jamal Adams demands trade

RaidersAreOne

48 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

False. You dont win 7 games with only a good safety.

I mean...the Jets don't really have any great players aside from Jamal Adams. I feel like the Jets were the least talented 7-win team ever. Kudos to your coaches and players though, because they obviously play hard and coach well.

6 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

I mean...the Jets don't really have any great players aside from Jamal Adams. I feel like the Jets were the least talented 7-win team ever. Kudos to your coaches and players though, because they obviously play hard and coach well.

Weren’t you guys Super Bowl contenders this year?

I find it telling that Chicago was not one of the teams he would want a trade to, despite the Bears defense basically only missing a strong safety on an already stacked defense.

Him coming to Chi-town would set up a potential contender for the top defense of all time, but he can smell the rancid dumpster fire that is the Chicago offense all the way from New York.

• Like 1

Just now, Epyon said:

I find it telling that Chicago was not one of the teams he would want a trade to, despite the Bears defense basically only missing a strong safety on an already stacked defense.

Him coming to Chi-town would set up a potential contender for the top defense of all time, but he can smell the rancid dumpster fire that is the Chicago offense all the way from New York.

You missed the bottom of his classified that states "Teams that did not make the playoffs last year need not apply".

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Okay so nothing from you as usual. Thanks again for all you do. 

lmao I like howo you be attacking people in this forum...dude you pic is sanchez. piss off you dum troll. yes the jets are the worst team in the their conference...division...shoot state even..theyre trash. trash trash. get over it...no one cares about them. Everyone cares about Jamal Adams...he needs to get out of the crap hole so he can win and become the best safety of this generation...not waste away and watch Darnold suck a$$

22 minutes ago, NFL_Fan said:

lmao I like howo you be attacking people in this forum...dude you pic is sanchez. piss off you dum troll. yes the jets are the worst team in the their conference...division...shoot state even..theyre trash. trash trash. get over it...no one cares about them. Everyone cares about Jamal Adams...he needs to get out of the crap hole so he can win and become the best safety of this generation...not waste away and watch Darnold suck a$$

Articulate, insightful & coherent... 

I'll take it you haven't been around long enough to have endured the history of your own team... Although, weren't the Lions 3-12-1 last season? Ignorance is bliss my friend. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, NFL_Fan said:

The first part of your post is uncalled for and unnecessary. You can state your opinion without attacking someone. Please don't do it again

1 minute ago, Johnthejetsfan said:

oooooof if he actually wants top defensive player money.....

Kittle has a better chance at getting 20 million than Adams does in my opinion (though I don't think either will hit it). 

Interesting spot for both given how much each wants to break the market for their position

• Like 1