Which QB?

dll2000

Which QB do you want? (Identical contracts for each starting in 2020 for 5 years, 32 million/per, 4 fully guaranteed - you have to take one).  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB do you want?

• Carson Wentz
    • Dak Prescott
    • Joe Burrow
    • Josh Allen
    • Kyler Murray
    • Deshon Watson
  2. 2. Who is your second choice?

3. 3. Who is your third choice?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/20/2020 at 02:48 AM

Watson -> Murray -> Burrow

Wentz just hasn't proven that he can stay healthy and that took him off the list for me.

Dak is Dak.

Allen is good but I'm not sold on him yet.

I'll take the potential/known commodity in Watson followed by the potential of Murray and Burrow.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

If I added Lawerence to list does that change anything for anyone?  

I went Watson-> Wentz-> Burrow.  I'd definitely take Lawerence over Burrow, and probably would roll the dice on him over Wentz, so it would change it for me. 

• Like 1

Watson

Murray

Prescott 

I went solely off potential for Murray, but I'm extremely confident he'll be a very good QB in this league. I think he'll be a tier above Prescott when all is said and done. I like Wentz more than Prescott if we're not taking in health concerns, but I can't ignore his injury history, so I gave a slight edge to the healthy option in Dak. Burrow I really don't know enough about. 

I <3 Allen, but he's still a bit too raw to put above the guys mentioned. I think/hope he'll become a top-10 QB in the league, but Murray has a better chance at that. Dak and Wentz are already good QBs, which I'm not sure Allen will become. The potential is there, but as of right now he's maybe a top-20 QB in the league with too many question marks in regards to reaching his potential. 

7 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

Watson -> Murray -> Burrow

Wentz just hasn't proven that he can stay healthy and that took him off the list for me.

Dak is Dak.

Allen is good but I'm not sold on him yet.

I'll take the potential/known commodity in Watson followed by the potential of Murray and Burrow.

Id like to point you here and remind you that Dak is top 5 at best, top 10 at worst according to virtually every stat and advanced analytics measurement on planet earth.