Scooby Doo Mini-Mafia GAME OVER SPOOKS WIN

Blue

4 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Not sure why you are connecting Matts/Hobo... Matts gambit was most likely to save BBB

This so much. Like, Matts had pushed me. There was a bigger connection between Mr. Rocket and Mwil 1.0, IMO. I mean, he pushed me, but I also defended him, so that was an interesting dynamic. With Matts, it's basically one-sided.

Also, can like ANYONE explain to me how I seem scummy? I mean, I'm pretty sure I always give off pseudo-scum vibes in my own way, but when I flat-out say that I am town, then that's the case. I am town.

1 minute ago, bigbadbuff said:

Ksj not being in here is really delaying everything. He can clear everything up 

There isn't much to clear up

It's one of 2 things

He tracked Orca/Watched Mwil - which would be consistent to what Orca admitted - in which case we have to decide if we believe Orca is scum or bad vig

OR

He redlettered for a different reason

I don't think KSJ needs to explain himself. If he says nothing it assumes the former, in which case I am focusing on you and Matts. If it's the latter then its obviously a different story, but I'm assuming the former until he proves otherwise

Just now, HoboRocket said:

This so much. Like, Matts had pushed me. There was a bigger connection between Mr. Rocket and Mwil 1.0, IMO. I mean, he pushed me, but I also defended him, so that was an interesting dynamic. With Matts, it's basically one-sided.

Also, can like ANYONE explain to me how I seem scummy? I mean, I'm pretty sure I always give off pseudo-scum vibes in my own way, but when I flat-out say that I am town, then that's the case. I am town.

These posts was way more damning to me than any of these "connections"

You're starting to reek of someone who was caught for the wrong reasons and wants to prove that you are actually playing well and the heat is unfair

Just now, Tk3 said:

These posts was way more damning to me than any of these "connections"

You're starting to reek of someone who was caught for the wrong reasons and wants to prove that you are actually playing well and the heat is unfair

I'm just confused. I'm not really playing WELL. I had one big post that got most of the predictions correct or close to the truth. I just don't know how I pulled any attention. And I know that I'm reeking of scum right now. I have an honor code, though, and I refuse to lie. Don't Lynch me. I'm gone after tonight, but town will be safe.

Gang, it 100 percent makes sense that orca is a mason with scoobs. It was pretty obvious from shaggy and scoobs dialouge before they spooked mwil that those lunkheads were in it together.

now, there are two explanations o

I think one of our power role friends here is an imposter.

Lets sort it out because we know their claimed power already

@kingseanjohn

Are you fred?

@bigbadbuff

Are you Fred?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HoboRocket said:

I'm just confused. I'm not really playing WELL. I had one big post that got most of the predictions correct or close to the truth. I just don't know how I pulled any attention. And I know that I'm reeking of scum right now. I have an honor code, though, and I refuse to lie. Don't Lynch me. I'm gone after tonight, but town will be safe.

what does this mean?

4 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

Don't Lynch me. I'm gone after tonight, but town will be safe.

3 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

This is going to be kind of like the Quidditch match, but nobody will get hurt.

2 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

It means that I'll no longer be in the game. 

Wait, wait, wait.. hold up

So you're claiming to be town.. You don't want to be lynched because you want to use a night move.. which will cancel night? Nobody gets hit, but you die?

So you're claiming to be town, and forcing a night where you, for all intents and purposes, are the night hit, but no other night moves happen?

Fill in the gaps for me, because I'm not following

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Wait, wait, wait.. hold up

So you're claiming to be town.. You don't want to be lynched because you want to use a night move.. which will cancel night? Nobody gets hit, but you die?

So you're claiming to be town, and forcing a night where you, for all intents and purposes, are the night hit, but no other night moves happen?

Fill in the gaps for me, because I'm not following

That's basically it. That's everything.

9 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Gang, it 100 percent makes sense that orca is a mason with scoobs. It was pretty obvious from shaggy and scoobs dialouge before they spooked mwil that those lunkheads were in it together.

now, there are two explanations o

I think one of our power role friends here is an imposter.

Lets sort it out because we know their claimed power already

@kingseanjohn

Are you fred?

@bigbadbuff

Are you Fred?

I am not. 

7 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

Personally, I'm leaning that bigbadbuff is scum, but it could easily be KSJ.

Why would it be KSJ?

Orca already confirmed that there was a basis for the red-lettering, even if it ends up being incorrect

That doesn't make KSJ clear or anything, but there are so many better names right now