Scooby Doo Mini-Mafia GAME OVER SPOOKS WIN

Blue

7 hours ago, The Orca said:

@Tk3

@MWil23 2.0

Either of you have info to help us?

Nothing role related

I can't decide on these guys either. They both sound like scum.. KSJ's silence and disappearance makes him look worse, and every time BBB speaks he looks worse in your exchange with him

The thing that is keeping my vote where it is right now is that there wasn't an effort to hammer KSJ, even after Counselor placed a vote on him. Which makes me think we have it right

Scum would be jumping on a misvote right now if it were available to them

Ok, so let's see if we can streamline this to give ourselves some semblance of a chance:

Me: X shot jailer

Orca: Shaggy, Mason with Squire (Scooby), vigilante 

Counselor: Daphne, Passive ability

BBB: Alternate night invest (Daboyle Velma, KSJ Not Town)

KSJ: Red Lettered Town Orca, did not watch/track him to MWil 1.0 N2, which would have given him an out/explanation, watched/tracked Malf to Josh N1

Hobo: Lightning Rod/removed from the game/cancels Night

TK3: ?

TOWN LOCKS that can be verified: Counselor (No CC to Daphne), Orca (Shaggy, no CC, Masons with Squire fits the writeup flavor). That takes us down from 7 to 5 (I'm Town so 4, but I understand some will be skeptical).

Basically, I believe that it boils down to EITHER KSJ OR BBB because I don't see the back and forth here in a teammate bus situation as things stand, albeit maybe I'm not seeing something obvious here.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Basically, I believe that it boils down to EITHER KSJ OR BBB because I don't see the back and forth here in a teammate bus situation as things stand, albeit maybe I'm not seeing something obvious here.

a-duh

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

TOWN LOCKS that can be verified: Counselor (No CC to Daphne), Orca (Shaggy, no CC, Masons with Squire fits the writeup flavor). That takes us down from 7 to 5 (I'm Town so 4, but I understand some will be skeptical).

So you are fully convinced Orca is town (I am too)

KSJ red letters Orca, NOT because he saw Orca kill Mwil 1.0, but for "some other reason" that he won't explain and contradicts himself

It's weird that you seemingly have a lot of reasons to vote KSJ but won't actually do it

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

a-duh

Huh...

56 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I can't decide on these guys either. They both sound like scum.. KSJ's silence and disappearance makes him look worse, and every time BBB speaks he looks worse in your exchange with him

Then why do you say that they both sound like scum if it's clearly one or the other?

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

So you are fully convinced Orca is town (I am too)

Yep. 100% convinced he's Shaggy/Masons with Squire based upon flavor alone, and his confident verification/admission to killing MWil 1.0 and masons with Squire made me confident, but the lack of a CC/no one telling Orca "You're not Shaggy" made me convinced.

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

KSJ red letters Orca, NOT because he saw Orca kill Mwil 1.0, but for "some other reason" that he won't explain and contradicts himself

Yeah, throw in how he "saw" Malfatron visit Josh N1 (Now me) and that's even worse.

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

It's weird that you seemingly have a lot of reasons to vote KSJ but won't actually do it

Is it though? It's almost like I'm waiting for Counselor and Orca to get into the thread to discuss it, since, as stated above, they're the only 2 100% verified Town here.