Which QB would you want?

dll2000

Which QB? (All will be playing for 6 years 25 mil per/100% guaranteed starting 2020)  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB would take?

2. 2. 2nd choice?

3. 3. 3rd Choice?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/30/2020 at 08:20 PM

41 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

Oof.

Honestly his opinion holds significant more credibility than yours here. Significant. You would have to be a dodobird to chose an unproven rookie over a dude who's value is clearly top 10 (at worst) in the entire NFL. Probably top 6 when you include age, after Mahomes/Wilson and in the group with Watson/Wentz/Jackson/Etc. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Honestly his opinion holds significant more credibility than yours here. Significant. You would have to be a dodobird to chose an unproven rookie over a dude who's value is clearly top 10 (at worst) in the entire NFL. Probably top 6 when you include age, after Mahomes/Wilson and in the group with Watson/Wentz/Jackson/Etc. 

No thanks. You wouldn’t trade in Dak if you knew you could get Trevor Lawrence?

20 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Lol. If they did an NFL redraft and took every single player in the NFL - - Dak would go no later than 7th. And you would take a college player over him?

Insane.

You sell him short

I think its possible he gets picked up in the 3rd or 4th round

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Lol. If they did an NFL redraft and took every single player in the NFL - - Dak would go no later than 7th. And you would take a college player over him?

Insane.

Cool. You take Dak and every other person in the world will take Trevor Lawrence. Hope you're happy with yourself.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Well most people overrate college production. 

surprised there aren't more people taking carson and dak tbh (even though i had them as my #4-#5), because they are sure things rather than bets at this point and you know what you're getting with both of them.

like you say i guess nfl fans love their draft picks and their gambling chances

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Well most people overrate college production. 

Kinda like how you are overrating Dak apparently. You realize that every great NFL player was once an unproven college player? It’s all a projection. But some projections are easy to make from watching film. Trevor Lawrence projects to be twice the player Dak is at his peak. Watching like a 2-3 minute highlight tape is all you need to see that no-brainer.

& this is coming from someone who hates Clemson and Trevor Lawrence. But I’m also not dumb enough to ignore a future NFL superstar. 

Just now, BleedTheClock said:

Kinda like how you are overrating Dak apparently. You realize that every great NFL player was once an unproven college player?

And most of them bust.

It’s all a projection.

Not with Dak/Wentz. 

But some projections are easy to make from watching film. Trevor Lawrence projects to be twice the player Dak is at his peak.

Lol. Whats twice a top 10, potentially top 5 QB? 

Watching like a 2-3 minute highlight tape is all you need to see that no-brainer.

Watching a 2-3 minute highlight tape and suggesting its better than a top 7 NFL player means you have no-brains.

& this is coming from someone who hates Clemson and Trevor Lawrence. But I’m also not dumb enough to ignore a future NFL superstar. 

He might well be the next Peyton Manning. He looks the part.  But if I am paying the same, I am taking the guy I have seen do it. 

1 hour ago, BleedTheClock said:

Did you just call Dak a top 7 NFL player and then accuse me of having no brains?

Ok I’m going to see myself out of this conversation.

Absolutely he is in terms of worth. He isnt the 7th best player if you exclude positional value. But the top ~15-20 most valuable players are all QBs in reality.