Cobra Kai - Season 3 out now - Season 4 in production

Deadpulse

3 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

Its a 40 second video and 20 seconds of it is jus the usual Netflix end branding

It's more-so the annoyance of having to search the video on my phone because I can't watch youtube on my work computer. Also giving them views because they decided it must be in the video.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, skywlker32 said:

It's more-so the annoyance of having to search the video on my phone because I can't watch youtube on my work computer. Also giving them views because they decided it must be in the video.

I understand the former, but the later seems petty lol

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TENINCH said:

Such a great show. Hope the writers can keep it going for a few more seasons without having to recycle alot of the Karate Kid talent from the 80s. 

I mean, I wouldnt mind seeing others show up as long as the focus stays on the kids.   The other original Cobra Kai students showed up last season, and it was done pretty well.    

• Like 1

12 hours ago, TENINCH said:

Such a great show. Hope the writers can keep it going for a few more seasons without having to recycle alot of the Karate Kid talent from the 80s. 

They got 2 seasons out of essentially a little over half a school year and a summer break, and I think the main cast is just now starting their junior year of high school, so I could see them going 6 seasons or so with them as high school students.

Edited by THE DUKE
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
13 hours ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

Just finished season two. CANNOT wait 

Same.  I wasn't overly excited about it, figuring it would just be a bad 80s reboot but it was fantastic.  Cheesy at times, funny how the kids became karate experts in a couple months, but if you can get past that its extremely enjoyable.  

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Same.  I wasn't overly excited about it, figuring it would just be a bad 80s reboot but it was fantastic.  Cheesy at times, funny how the kids became karate experts in a couple months, but if you can get past that its extremely enjoyable.  

The Saved By the Bell thing Peacock is doing is going to be everything you feared this would be and more.  Watch the trailer, it's hilariously awful.

• Like 1