Cobra Kai - Season 3 out now - Season 4 in production

Deadpulse

39 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

The Saved By the Bell thing Peacock is doing is going to be everything you feared this would be and more.  Watch the trailer, it's hilariously awful.

Wow, that is bad.

I mean, it does seem like they are trying to parody it in ways and make fun of it...which is the right direction, but its just done poorly and nothing about it looks funny.   The new kids are absolutely insufferable.

• 4 weeks later...

From that trailer, I get the feeling that Hawk is going to start getting bullied again and lose his confidence, and that will likely pave the way for him to become friends with Miguel going into season 4.

Also, supposedly 3 people are going to die this season.    Not necessarily main characters, but ones that are relevant, at least.   People have speculated Daniels mom, Miguels grandma, Kumiko or Chozen, and maybe Kreese (with maybe Mike Barnes or Terry Silver taking over Cobra Kai going forward).  Just speculation at this point, but I do think Daniels mom will be one.   I feel like the season will end with another tragedy after some triumphs.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, 43M said:

From that trailer, I get the feeling that Hawk is going to start getting bullied again and lose his confidence, and that will likely pave the way for him to become friends with Miguel going into season 4.

Also, supposedly 3 people are going to die this season.    Not necessarily main characters, but ones that are relevant, at least.   People have speculated Daniels mom, Miguels grandma, Kumiko or Chozen, and maybe Kreese (with maybe Mike Barnes or Terry Silver taking over Cobra Kai going forward).  Just speculation at this point, but I do think Daniels mom will be one.   I feel like the season will end with another tragedy after some triumphs.

Maybe Ali? 

Started watching this on a whim, not expecting much, finished binging the entire season in 2 days. This show is AMAZING! I honestly did not think I would like it as much as I did. In the words of Kevin Smith, I came for Daniel and Johnny, I stayed for the kids. I literally jumped out of my bed and screamed "Nooooooooo" at the end of season two. Cannot wait for season 3. Absolutely pumped!

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, RavensTillIDie said:

Started watching this on a whim, not expecting much, finished binging the entire season in 2 days. This show is AMAZING! I honestly did not think I would like it as much as I did. In the words of Kevin Smith, I came for Daniel and Johnny, I stayed for the kids. I literally jumped out of my bed and screamed "Nooooooooo" at the end of season two. Cannot wait for season 3. Absolutely pumped!

I came for Johnny. His character has been a hero of mine since I was a kid.

1 hour ago, RavensTillIDie said:

This is pretty much what happened to me. Funny isn't it?