Training Camp Thread

doumeyer

1 hour ago, ekill08x said:

I’m sorry...one thats GOOD. 

So a guy that showed flashes as a mid round rookie that fits ur new look (speed) is already “not good?” Come on now. If every player was judged by just their rookie year nearly every player would be “not good.” Not going to say he’s going to be great. But he has tools that I like. And as a depth LB that can plug and play when injuries and such occur. He’s very useful.

We have WAY bigger issues at WR

12 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

So a guy that showed flashes as a mid round rookie that fits ur new look (speed) is already “not good?” Come on now. If every player was judged by just their rookie year nearly every player would be “not good.” Not going to say he’s going to be great. But he has tools that I like. And as a depth LB that can plug and play when injuries and such occur. He’s very useful.

We have WAY bigger issues at WR

Yeah I know im kind of just being a wise *** lol. Yes he showed flashes but I also said on day two alluding to when i personally think you would get the best value and a more talented prospect. I hope he flashes even more this year and so maybe it wont even be needed. I just feel like our starters are dropping like flies. I also always liked having a strong ILB in the middle of our D personally.

Yes of course WR is a much bigger need, corner is a bigger issue, pass rusher etc...just was making that statement because of the Onwuasor news. I really was hoping he was going to step in for Mosley with Avery. Havent heard anything since but non contact knee injuries typically mean one thing and its never good.