Training Camp Thread

doumeyer

11 minutes ago, Dr.O said:

Surprised a little bit

Not that surprised.  Reports out of camp were Cashman and Hewitt starting with Williamson as the backup and with Onwusor coming back in the coming weeks just not that much room for ILB’s

11 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Wait did Zuniga really go on IR??

He can return in week 4 with the rules this year, unlimited IR returns. Likely just giving him more time to recover while he catches up to speed. Probably wouldn't be active in game days and saves the team a roster spot.

2 minutes ago, Sandwhich2 said:

He can return in week 4 with the rules this year, unlimited IR returns. Likely just giving him more time to recover while he catches up to speed. Probably wouldn't be active in game days and saves the team a roster spot.

Ahh ok makes sense.  I was looking up to see how he looked in camp and saw he went on the IR and thought we lost him for the season.  That's good news then.  I would love to see him get some game reps.  Still fairly high on Basham.

2 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

I believe we're working out Butler today oddly. I'd love for us to bring him in.

I saw Butler and Ogletree. A bunch of us loved Butler coming out, would be a great add.
Not sure what Ogletree has left in the tank but it sounds like he’d be a body until Peanut is off the IR.