What accolades do you see these players accomplishing in the next 5 years:

ClutchDJ

Okudah: Really and truly, I expect Okudah to be similar to Marshon Lattimore as far as NFL success goes. I'm not sure that he'll be quite as good as Marshon, but he'll still be a true number one corner and make a couple pro bowls.

Kyler: I expect him to have at least two Pro Bowl appearances, with a couple 30 TD campaigns. The other three years, he'll have closer to the average 25 or so, but he'll avoid turnovers and compile a ton of passing yards. His rushing output will consistently be top-5 among QBs. I also expect the Cardinals to make the playoffs 3 times in his first 6 seasons.

Minkah: Will continue being a versatile stud. He's really like a Tyrann Mathieu-type player, and I think Minkah will have slightly better injury luck than the Honey badger. 3 more Pro Bowls and a first-team All-Pro.

Baker: He'll end up being on the Ryan Tannehill-tier, in my opinion. He's vastly better than what the Browns have had for so long, and while he will cost the team some games, he'll also have some incredible moments where he just lights people up. Maybe a better version of Ryan Fitzpatrick, and I don't think the Browns are dumping him. He'll probably hover from 22 to 28 TDs a year.

Nick Bosa: He's going to be a perennial double-digit guy, and get really close to DPOY a few times in the next five years. I don't know if he'll win it, because DPOY seems to be predicated on one player having a freakish season than someone being consistently very good. So the question is whether or not he will have a 20-sack season or something like that, and I don't know. He CAN, but sacks are also situational, so I don't know if he will. But he's going to continue being incredible.

Scary Terry: if he were playing on a better team, I'd predict five Pro Bowls in five years. There's nothing this guy can't do. He's a superb route-runner AND has elite speed. I could easily see him being a better T.Y. Hilton. Yes, that's very high praise, but he'll live up to it.

On 6/24/2020 at 8:35 PM, Classic said:

I'm sorry but Nick Bosa is on another level than all of these players mentioned alongside him. If the 49ers continue to make the playoffs, then it's inevitably that he will win DPOY.  

I'd be willing to bet Nick Bosa doesn't even make the All-Pro team next season...

Jeff Okudah - Nnamdi Asamough clone/Future All-Pro

Kyler Murray = 2020 NFL MVP

Minkah Fitzpatrick = Rod Woodson at Safety/Future Hall of Famer

Baker Mayfield - Backup QB 

Nick Bosa - solid starting DE

Terry McLaurin - solid #2 WR

• Like 1

12 hours ago, VanS said:

Jeff Okudah - Nnamdi Asamough clone/Future All-Pro

Kyler Murray = 2020 NFL MVP

Minkah Fitzpatrick = Rod Woodson at Safety/Future Hall of Famer

Baker Mayfield - Backup QB 

Nick Bosa - solid starting DE

What changed for Kyler? Hop? That's literally it.

Jeff Okudah will be a future All-Pro,

Kyler will make a pro bowl at some point in his career, I see him leading the Cardinals to the playoffs, hes a special type of player imo and he definitely beat expectations that were placed for him, he could be a MVP, depending on how he develops, I don't see it next year, maybe the year after depending on if the Cardinals keep improving. 

Minkah will be a hall of famer, he is great. He is that rare type of safety that elevates an entire defense.

Baker will bounce back this year, I estimate about 30 TD's, I'm sorry but you can't have a great first season like that and then all your supporting cast improves and all of a sudden you fall off? Nah I think thats all Kitchens and considering that's what I've heard from Browns fans, I'll support it. Baker will lead the Browns to the playoffs next season under less stress, I think he'll be the comeback player next year (not saying he wins comeback player of the year but in terms of all the hate towards him, people will be shocked.)

Nick Bosa is going to be a double digit guy and close to DPOY. 

Terry McLaurin is going to be a solid no.1 receiver, multiple pro bowl shouts.

8 hours ago, Drained said:

What changed for Kyler? Hop? That's literally it.

Hopkins definitely helps but I think a Lamar Jackson-esque breakout season was coming regardless.  I think Kyler has ELITE talent and the Cardinals look poised to win the NFC West.  They are my surprise team in 2020 (along with the Denver Broncos). 

On 6/23/2020 at 8:28 PM, ClutchDJ said:

Jeffrey Okudah

Multiple Pro Bowls; 3-4x All-Pro 1st Teamer

Kyler Murray

1-2 Pro Bowls; Never an elite starting QB; Never wins big.

Minkah Fitzpatrick 

Multiple Pro Bowls; 1-2x All Pro 1st Teamer

Baker Mayfield

Multiple Pro Bowls; Never 1st Team All-Pro; Wins 1-2 Championships.

Nick Bosa

Multiple Pro Bowls; 7-8x All Pro 1st Teamer

Terry McLaurin 

2-3 Pro Bowls.

On 6/28/2020 at 2:11 AM, VanS said:

He's already a solid #1 WR, with potential for more.

These guys will all be very good / great players IMO.

Jeff Okudah - Perennial Top 10 CB.  Multiple pro bowls, with an All-Pro or two over the next decade.

Kyler Murray - Perennial Top 10 QB.  Multiple pro bowls, with an All-Pro or two over the next decade.

Minkah Fitzpatrick - Hall of Fame.

Baker Mayfield - Perennial Top 15 QB.  Multiple pro bowls.

Nick Bosa - Currently close to his ceiling, but that ceiling is still multiple pro bowls with a couple of All-Pros.  Perennial top 10 DE.

Terry McLaurin - Perennial Top 10 WR.  Multiple pro bowls, with an All-Pro or two over the next decade.