Best ever Texans moments/plays

Drained

I have a feeling we've had this thread before, but I can't seem to find it so I want to gauge opinions. I feel like a lot of people here are older than me so they remember more Texans moments.

What would you say are the best Texan plays/moments in the franchise? For me I think JJ Watt Pick 6 v the Bengals rank up there and if I'm honest, the Deshaun to Taiwan Jones play that led us to the win in the Wildcard this past season. If that led to a touchdown I feel like it'd be a bit of a "miracle" moment (though, to be fair, it's not like with Tebow v Steelers in the Wildcard, considering that was only such a big moment cause he fizzled out the next season.)

Edited by Drained

JJ's whole monster 2014 season. Specifically, his strip-sack against the Titans and then receiving TD right afterwards while playing as a TE. 

It's crazy to think that JJ was a scholarship TE in college, and then just happened into playing DL for Wisconsin. If we weren't worried about injuries, Watt could take Fells' job as a top-notch red zone TE. 

But that 2014 season as a whole. Watt dragged that team to a winning record. He was the true league MVP that season, and watching him destroy teams in every way possible was a treat. So yes, that pick-6 against the Bills is included.

Absolute legend.

• Like 1