Week 4 GDT: Buffalo vs Atlanta

coors

4 hours ago, GSUeagles14 said:

like the confidence, but lets get real, falcons should have this wrapped up by half. Dont worry though, your guys will still get their stats cause falcons always let teams back in it.

I don't think we will but I think we could give you a hard game. Our defense has given up two touchdowns all season and although the Falcons' offense is much better than the teams we have played so far we have the potential to hang around if our defense can play at the same level that it has. 

4 hours ago, LeeEvans said:

I don't think we will but I think we could give you a hard game. Our defense has given up two touchdowns all season and although the Falcons' offense is much better than the teams we have played so far we have the potential to hang around if our defense can play at the same level that it has. 

Without going full-on Homer here, I agree. Ultimately, I think we'll lose simply because of our inability to cover Freeman and Coleman out of the backfield in the passing attack. Other than that, I think we play tough. Only chance of stealing a win is if we can go +2 on turnovers. I think we're covering that spread though, but still think we lose by 3-4 points. No one really has us even close to winning, so to give the Falcons a good game would finally get us some modicum of respect this year. One thing we can say no matter what is we are finally headed in the right direction with McDermott & Beane!

Good game Falcons fans. Hope Julio is okay, it would have been an entirely different proposition defending him. The "fumble recovery" was a baffling decision and I'd be pretty salty about that if I was not a Bills fan. Little confused you guys didn't run on either third or fourth down. Best of luck the rest of the season. 

28 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

Good game Falcons fans. Hope Julio is okay, it would have been an entirely different proposition defending him. The "fumble recovery" was a baffling decision and I'd be pretty salty about that if I was not a Bills fan. Little confused you guys didn't run on either third or fourth down. Best of luck the rest of the season. 

Yeah, we should've ran the ball out of the shotgun on third down. Dumb. 

3 minutes ago, swoosh said:

Yeah, we should've ran the ball out of the shotgun on third down. Dumb. 

That was what I was expecting and the Bills commentators were expecting. Plenty of time to run for the first down and spike the ball and have four shots at the end zone afterwards. 

Archived