Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
coors

Week 4 GDT: Buffalo vs Atlanta

Recommended Posts

56 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

Good game Falcons fans. Hope Julio is okay, it would have been an entirely different proposition defending him. The "fumble recovery" was a baffling decision and I'd be pretty salty about that if I was not a Bills fan. Little confused you guys didn't run on either third or fourth down. Best of luck the rest of the season. 

Yeah, that was a BS call. Falcons jobbed out of a win from that call alone. Also thought the 2nd Hyde pick was a bad call.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

That was what I was expecting and the Bills commentators were expecting. Plenty of time to run for the first down and spike the ball and have four shots at the end zone afterwards. 

Especially with Julio and Sanu out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, scar988 said:

Yeah, that was a BS call. Falcons jobbed out of a win from that call alone. Also thought the 2nd Hyde pick was a bad call.

I think the Hyde pick was the right call. He's got his arms underneath the ball and I think that is correct or at least pretty close that it could go either way. The fumble is just confusing though. I've seen it multiple times and just don't see how that is not an incomplete pass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

I think the Hyde pick was the right call. He's got his arms underneath the ball and I think that is correct or at least pretty close that it could go either way. The fumble is just confusing though. I've seen it multiple times and just don't see how that is not an incomplete pass.

Gotta agree. Hyde's looked legit or at the very least there wasn't enough to overturn, but that "fumble" was obviously a really, really bad call.

I'll add my wishes for a speedy recovery for Jones, here, too. Nothing but respect for you guys. In fact, the Falcons are one of only 2 NFC teams I have rooted for in the Super Bowl in at least the last 10 years! The other was the Cardinals. Best of luck to you guys the rest of the season!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Matt is just not on at the moment is he. Last year those deep balls were completions and this year ... well we have all seen the results. Also I am glad on the offside he decided to air it out, but at least give your WR a chance. He threw it near 5 yards out of bounds. We have a lot of work to do and further injuries really are not helping us.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's up with Matt? That's a lot of INTs in 2 weeks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, coors said:

What's up with Matt? That's a lot of INTs in 2 weeks.

I'm honestly not sure. He hasn't looked himself yet this year (apart from maybe the GB game). Heard a rumor he might have gotten hurt in the GB game but then again you'd expect it to be on the injury report since hiding stuff like that is a big no-no. 

3 of the past 5 INT's have been because of deflections off the hands of his WR's. Is this because he's throwing too high? Too hard? It's just kind of weird to see such a stark difference with last season.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, DutchFalcon said:

I'm honestly not sure. He hasn't looked himself yet this year (apart from maybe the GB game). Heard a rumor he might have gotten hurt in the GB game but then again you'd expect it to be on the injury report since hiding stuff like that is a big no-no. 

3 of the past 5 INT's have been because of deflections off the hands of his WR's. Is this because he's throwing too high? Too hard? It's just kind of weird to see such a stark difference with last season.

 

 

One of them went right through Sanu's hands and another I think it was to Freeman just wasn't expecting it and it hit him in the chest. I do feel somethings off. But at the same time a lot of teams are struggling rn. So I'm not too worried as of rn. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

obviously they all count the same, but 3 out of the 5 picks jave been very catcbable balls tipped by our own guys.

nothings wrong with matt besides a run of bad luck. hes not really being inaccurate or making poor decisions so not too worried right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×