Forum Game: 2020 NFL tecmo simulator tournament. Rack wins!

Malfatron

That was the most Falcons way to lose a game. Whoever put the stats into this beast has a remarkably low opinion of Matt Ryan's decision-making, but that's Tecmo Bowl quarterbacks for you.

That interception-fumble to essentially seal it was also the most Tecmo Bowl bull**** thing I have ever seen. GG Hobo, hope you win this mothertrucker.

Edited by Blue
  • Like 2

Meanwhile, Corey Davis is having better individual games in this thing than actual NFL seasons. I coulda won this thing just by pulling a Counselor and going with the whole Tennessee roster.

Look at the wheels on Drew Brees! I gotta think the IRL Saints would be thrilled if they got anywhere close to this kind of play from Manny Sanders.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blue said:

Meanwhile, Corey Davis is having better individual games in this thing than actual NFL seasons. I coulda won this thing just by pulling a Counselor and going with the whole Tennessee roster.

Look at the wheels on Drew Brees! I gotta think the IRL Saints would be thrilled if they got anywhere close to this kind of play from Manny Sanders.

Yeah, Sanders was killing us. Got a couple turnovers to swing the momentum thankfully.

Excited to be moving on!  I feel very lucky to have faced Tecmo-Brees and survived.

• Like 2

Pay Dak all that money and then run 3 straight draw plays 21-21 in a 2 minute drill, blowing a 14-0 lead. That 50 yard Hail Mary at the end of half after a missed FG turned a 17-7 score into 14-14. Can’t do that and expect to win. An entire team collapse down the stretch.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Pay Dak all that money and then run 3 straight draw plays 21-21 in a 2 minute drill, blowing a 14-0 lead. That 50 yard Hail Mary at the end of half after a missed FG turned a 17-7 score into 14-14. Can’t do that and expect to win. An entire team collapse down the stretch.

on that "hail mary" when allen threw to the short guy, and 3 of your defenders simultaneously dove and missed, i died. 

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I swear to god I was watching the Cowboys game plan the past 5 years. It gave me flashbacks to when Dak led us to the 5 yard line to win against the Vikes only for us to put it in Zekes hands over and over to lose the game. 

12 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

on that "hail mary" when allen threw to the short guy, and 3 of your defenders simultaneously dove and missed, i died. 

He checked down to a TE, both safeties and my LB missed, and he ran untouched 30 yards as time expired. I didn’t know whether to laugh or get super angry. I still don’t LOL. And they did it again 21-21 on 3rd and 10!!!!

• Like 2