• Takitaki
    • Sheldon
    • Vernon
    • Chad
    • Greedy
    • Larry O
    • Other

9 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

Sure, but Dalvin Cook also dominated behind a worse OL and while being a worse player than Chubb. 

This scheme is built for RB dominance, not QB dominance. Baker will be very efficient in the offense, but I don’t think he’s going to put up crazy numbers. And I am sure Stefanski would prefer to throw 0 passes if he could. Winning on the ground is clearly his M.O. 

Chubb isnt going to have some crazy stat line tho. Hunt is going to take carries from him. I dont see Chubb competing for a rushing title this year like he was last year. Unless he becomes godly efficient with his touches.

Cook had a great year behind a worst OL and being a worse player than Chubb. We just saw Cousins have a pretty good year behind a worst OL, less talented supporting cast, and isnt as talented as Baker (Cousins is the better QB at this moment but Baker has more talent).

We can project Baker having a potentially better year than Cousins compared to last year. We would also project Chubb to have a potentially bigger year than Cook but I also dont see Chubb coming close to 300+ touches like Cook had last year. 

You add in the fact that our defense isnt going to be good enough that he can do nothing but run the ball. So baker will get his passing attempts. If the running game is going to work as well as it is, Baker is going to have a huge year

14 hours ago, candyman93 said:

I don’t want another thread locked

No BS, you should be the next mod if webby is legit trying to find someone different. 

You’re definitely the best combination of chill while still being a goober who has nothing better to do like the rest of us.

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

No BS, you should be the next mod if webby is legit trying to find someone different. 

You’re definitely the best combination of chill while still being a goober who has nothing better to do like the rest of us.

Thank you for the endorsement, I appreciate it. Freaky and Zell are phenomenal.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Oh for sure, I’ll just saying *if* that’s what webby wants.

3 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Freaky and Zell are phenomenal.

What tone are you guys using? I'm reading this like you guys are drawing out the words. I agree though, our current mods are aaamaaaazing.

• Like 1