GDT 2017: Week 4 - Ravens vs. Steelers

coordinator0

1 minute ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Oh. Crap. Sorry bout that. Ok. I'm done. Seriously though. I apologize. Didn't mean all that. Haven't slept in a couple  days. Not an excuse but but really though

I thought it was legit funny. You could definitely read that tone from some of my posts. I'm unapologetic about it though. :D

What is happening now? Whistle from the stands? 

1 minute ago, Danand said:

Flacco might suck, but he has only **** at wr. Maclin is a bright spot, but its like putting a flag in a huge stinking turd.

If you asked me right now, I'd be happy to cut both Wallace and Perriman, and roll with a couple of practice squad guys. They could not be any worse.

But Joe isn't going to succeed behind that O-line, and with these skill players. He's not the QB who can do that. We all know this.

No QB is succeding without a good oline. The fact that we can't trot anything respectful out at wide receiver is just adding insult to injury.

We might still be a team, who can run the abll and do well with heavy formations, and then hit something deep for a big play or two, but we can't be a rythm offense with this roster.

Just now, Danand said:

No QB is succeding without a good oline. The fact that we can't trot anything respectful out at wide receiver is just adding insult to injury.

We might still be a team, who can run the abll and do well with heavy formations, and then hit something deep for a big play or two, but we can't be a rythm offense with this roster.

On the basis of the first three and a half games of the season, we're a team that needs to get a lead so the defense can go hunting while the offense tries to eat clock running the ball. Go down a score, and all that goes out of the window. Because we can't throw it to save our lives.

Archived