Starless

Patriots sign QB Cam Newton

1 hour ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Which Covid has shown to exasperate, as is shown by the handful of deaths of people under 40 being caused by strokes.

I wasn't aware of this. However I will say that if it is a handful of deaths on the scale of a pandemic, then how much more significant is this than a person with blood clots being more aversely affected by any virus or flu?

13 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

I wasn't aware of this. However I will say that if it is a handful of deaths on the scale of a pandemic, then how much more significant is this than a person with blood clots being more aversely affected by any virus or flu?

considering it isnt linked to other viruses or flus and COVID-19 is 1000% more communicable than any common virus I would say substantial. I suggest reading the article I posted on the last page. 

19 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

Yeah but that is negated by the fact that he is an Alabama guy and Cam is an Auburn guy.

I really like the Byrd Cam potential.

Georgia, wasn't he?

22 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

considering it isnt linked to other viruses or flus and COVID-19 is 1000% more communicable than any common virus I would say substantial. I suggest reading the article I posted on the last page. 

That is simply not true. There are tons of common viruses far more contagious. And many that are far more dangerous. The CFR of roughly 0.2% is in the ballpark of seasonal flu outbreak.