Patriots fined and docked draft pick for sideline filming incident

SilverNBlackFan

Just now, Deadpulse said:

So? Why would they bury something that has already been widely reported, punishment or not?

So it's just a coincidence that the details of the punishment are reported within an hour of the Pats signing a former MVP to be their presumptive starting QB? xD

The reason they would want to bury the story is so that less people learn that the NFL decided that what they did was wrong.  It makes it a hell of a lot harder to push the "we did nothing wrong" story like in your link when a decision has been made that contradicts it

• Like 3

1 minute ago, drd23 said:

So it's just a coincidence that the details of the punishment are reported within an hour of the Pats signing a former MVP to be their presumptive starting QB?

Yes. It really doesn't make sense. You really believe that Cam Newton is going to suppress this story? Besides, its a slap on the wrist because someone under their employ messed up. So again, why try to suppress a story that everyone knows about?

wow... I've read through the 1st page of posts and not one Patriots fan has uttered the standard reply: "Well everybody does it!"  Where are you guys?  Hope you are well.  

Edited by dcat
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, dcat said:

wow... I've read through the 1st page of posts and not one Patriots fan has uttered the standard reply: "Well everybody does it!"  Where are you guys?  Hope you are well.  

why dont you get your fill on the old thread?

I know I have already said it, but this is REALLY old news. 

• Like 1