Patriots fined and docked draft pick for sideline filming incident

SilverNBlackFan

2 hours ago, SaveOurSonics said:

Read the whole thread, not sure how you jumped to the conclusion that anyone is talking about this as some new scandal. This isn't always the brightest forum but I'm pretty sure everyone knows what we're talking about here. 

Anyways, let's continue discussion into the punishment they received for cheating this time around. 

lol for real...pretty clear what’s happened in this thread so far...tough scene

edit: also find the continual reference of losing a third round (top 100) draft pick as a “slap on the wrist” funny but hey...not like Belichick himself thought them important enough to make 3 picks in that round last year...oh wait nvm

Edited by Ray Reed

20 hours ago, Ray Reed said:

Everyone prepare for this thread to devolve into a 50 page argument of Patriots fans explaining what “really” happened to everyone else and why it “actually isn’t cheating”, and fans of teams that have lost big games to them in the past explaining how this isn’t a big enough punishment...

......like the last 5 times we’ve done this lol

3 hours ago, lancerman said:

It’s amazing how many of you willingly show your butts on these things. 

Brady asked the NFL if they needed his phone. The NFL said they did not. Brady then destroyed the phone. The NFL later asked for the phone. Brady said he would offer to work with the carrier to get records. The NFL refused. 

I know this version is correct because it’s documented in court proceedings and the NFL did not dispute this point ever. 

So did you either not know that or did and are making up stories? Again not a real question, it’s just funny when you know more about a situation that someone who blatantly is making things up 

And there it is!

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Daniel said:

And there it is!

I cited facts established in a court that the NFL agreed happened. Do you have new information they nobody else is privy too? 

You choose to gaslight and state lies because you need to justify your feelings. 

What kinda man gets so upset about football that they need to claim all parties involved are lying and committing perjury (conspiracy theory) to protect their fragile feelings? Not much of one. If you had a real argument you would have supported it instead of trying to whine too preempt one. Shows character

6 minutes ago, lancerman said:

I cited facts established in a court that the NFL agreed happened. Do you have new information they nobody else is privy too? 

You choose to gaslight and state lies because you need to justify your feelings. 

What kinda man gets so upset about football that they need to claim all parties involved are lying and committing perjury (conspiracy theory) to protect their fragile feelings? Not much of one. If you had a real argument you would have supported it instead of trying to whine too preempt one. Shows character

If you can keep this up for just 49 more pages then we’ll have a spot on prediction.

• Like 2

Just now, Daniel said:

If you can keep this up for just 49 more pages then we’ll have a spot on prediction.

Like I said, if you had something real to say that backed you up you would just say it.

The only person wasting posting space is you trying to save face. You lied or didn’t know what you were talking about. Be a man and own it or continue to throw your tantrum over a sport game. Nobody really cares what you decide on. At this point you just devolved into a troll to keep a back and forth going and it’s already tired. 

Just now, lancerman said:

Like I said, if you had something real to say that backed you up you would just say it.

The only person wasting posting space is you trying to save face. You lied or didn’t know what you were talking about. Be a man and own it or continue to throw your tantrum over a sport game. Nobody really cares what you decide on. At this point you just devolved into a troll to keep a back and forth going and it’s already tired. 

Lol, OK.

You seem mad.

Just now, Daniel said:

Lol, OK.

You seem mad.

No I’m just calling it like I see it.

“lol ok”. Real compelling material. Truth be told I’m just goading you into dragging it out because of how unaware you are of the hole you are digging for yourself. 

Like I said, when you didn’t respond with any facts, you already showed where your head was at. Now it’s just mocking you 

Just now, lancerman said:

No I’m just calling it like I see it.

“lol ok”. Real compelling material. Truth be told I’m just goading you into dragging it out because of how unaware you are of the hole you are digging for yourself. 

Like I said, when you didn’t respond with any facts, you already showed where your head was at. Now it’s just mocking you 

The only one digging a hole is you, because you're making it really clear how easy it is to get to you, and that you're super mad about this.  But continue.  I'm having a blast with it.

Just now, Daniel said:

The only one digging a hole is you, because you're making it really clear how easy it is to get to you, and that you're super mad about this.  But continue.  I'm having a blast with it.

I’m going to save you and stop responding to you because it’s too easy for me and you are foundering trying to save face. Bye keyboard warrior, I wish you well. 

3 minutes ago, lancerman said:

I’m going to save you and stop responding to you because it’s too easy for me and you are foundering trying to save face. Bye keyboard warrior, I wish you well. 

If I say I'm sorry, can we keep debating for about 49 more pages?

Just now, PatriotsWin! said:

Guess I shouldn't be surprised this same NFL committee is still trying to get the Pats. Hopefully they don't consider the Pats signing Cam Newton 'cheating' and dock us another pick lol. Lame.

Paranoid much? If they would stop cheating, you would have nothing to be paranoid of.....  9_9

• Like 2