Patriots fined and docked draft pick for sideline filming incident

SilverNBlackFan

Just now, Daniel said:

I'm not talking about precedent, I'm just talking about the fact that they could do it if they wanted.

Maybe I phrased it wrong, but it seems unprecedented as far as either of us know. I am not sure this issue will be the first time the sides come together mid contract to make an amendment. 

40 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Maybe I phrased it wrong, but it seems unprecedented as far as either of us know. I am not sure this issue will be the first time the sides come together mid contract to make an amendment. 

Oh yeah, and I'm not trying to talk about precedent, just whether they could in this hypothetical.

• Like 1

On 6/29/2020 at 2:38 PM, dwaye50327 said:

Yep. People don't care, they are just sick and tired of seeing the Patriots win all the time. If the Patriots wouldn't have won any super bowls and still "cheated" no one would bat an eye like the rest of all the teams that cheat, but since its the Patriots its blown up everywhere.

You mean like the way Pats fans claimed "they were only filming the Bengals, not a legit opponent" nonsense?

7 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

Dont bother, there is a reason you're the only Pats fans in here. Just let them have their pitch forks.

45 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Pretty sure @Daniel and I were having a very civil discourse. Maybe this attitude is part of the problem?

Hey, don't speak for me.  I'm just here to start fights.  Not my fault you refused to go along with it.

31 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

I’m just saying in general. 99% of this thread will be irrational pitch forking of the Patriots, it’s not worth your energy.

3BK.gif

• Like 1