Should Bill Belichick be banned from football?

$andtrap

4 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

I agree. But considering the number of transgressions, I think Bill should be suspended a number of games.

There was never any evidence linking him to these independent contractors. You can speculate all you want, or purport that he has to be involved, but suspending him on those whimsies seems absurd. Then again, this is the NFL and that tends to happen. 

BB is a turd with a heartbeat.  The guy sent Fedex envelopes full of cash to a married woman.

The cheating in football is wrong in itself, going after a married woman is disgusting.  It looks like he found a quality silicone gold digger since then so good for him I guess.

5 hours ago, ET80 said:

He should be, and his flippant attitude towards his decision is all the more reason to keep him out.

Those who used steroids was worse....Pete never bet against his team and has said never altered things in order to fix the outcome....Pete is banned from even walking into a MLB stadium....  Mark McGwire , on the other hand was allowed to continue working as a batting coach after he retired....Pete has the death of the than commissioner on his head, and the powers that be who knew him (Giamatti) won't let it go....I think we all know Rose will be inducted posthumously...

18 minutes ago, 40Year Pack Fan said:

Those who used steroids was worse....Pete never bet against his team and has said never altered things in order to fix the outcome

I don't believe a word he says on this. Not a single word. 

I don't disagree on the steroid users, however.

17 minutes ago, 40Year Pack Fan said:

Those who used steroids was worse....Pete never bet against his team and has said never altered things in order to fix the outcome....Pete is banned from even walking into a MLB stadium....  Mark McGwire , on the other hand was allowed to continue working as a batting coach after he retired....Pete has the death of the than commissioner on his head, and the powers that be who knew him (Giamatti) won't let it go....I think we all know Rose will be inducted posthumously...

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/31/sports/baseball/woman-testifies-that-she-had-sex-with-pete-rose-as-early-as-age-14.html#:~:text=Rose%2C%20the%20major%20leagues'%20career,age%20of%20consent%20in%20Ohio.

Also if the bookies know when you are betting on your team and not betting on your team and you use the best pinch hitters and relievers and generally try to manage a better game when you have some money riding on the game then you are part of a cheating ring of gamblers.

The rule is clear. If you bet on baseball you get the death penalty. 

He was and is a garbage human being who has no business in a Hall of Fame.

In baseball, no one is worse than Pete Rose. NO ONE.

This is from someone who has watched the final game of the 1980 World Series about 120 times.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SkippyX said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/31/sports/baseball/woman-testifies-that-she-had-sex-with-pete-rose-as-early-as-age-14.html#:~:text=Rose%2C%20the%20major%20leagues'%20career,age%20of%20consent%20in%20Ohio.

Also if the bookies know when you are betting on your team and not betting on your team and you use the best pinch hitters and relievers and generally try to manage a better game when you have some money riding on the game then you are part of a cheating ring of gamblers.

The rule is clear. If you bet on baseball you get the death penalty. 

He was and is a garbage human being who has no business in a Hall of Fame.

In baseball, no one is worse than Pete Rose. NO ONE.

This is from someone who has watched the final game of the 1980 World Series about 120 times.

Two things are obvious....You didn't grow up watching Rose play baseball and never heard of Ty Cobb....

1 hour ago, SkippyX said:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 40Year Pack Fan said:

Agreed. Yes, you shouldn't bet on baseball, but at least he didn't steal WS (or SB's in the case of a certain team) titles because of spying on another team or set phony records due to substance abuse.

Also, I remember Chet Coppock (when he was on NewSportTalk in the mid-90's) ripping on baseball for being too hard on Rose and not hard enough on drug and alcohol abusers that got more than three chances (Steve Howe was an example that he used).

1 hour ago, 7DnBrnc53 said:

Agreed. Yes, you shouldn't bet on baseball, but at least he didn't steal WS (or SB's in the case of a certain team) titles because of spying on another team or set phony records due to substance abuse.

Also, I remember Chet Coppock (when he was on NewSportTalk in the mid-90's) ripping on baseball for being too hard on Rose and not hard enough on drug and alcohol abusers that got more than three chances (Steve Howe was an example that he used).

What Rose did was worse than guys abusing drugs at the peak of the cocaine craze.

4 hours ago, 40Year Pack Fan said:

Pete Rose is not banned from MLB stadiums. Lmao. Also pretty sure Big Mac was never suspected of having sex with a minor.

Edited by redsoxsuck05

20 hours ago, ET80 said:

He should be, and his flippant attitude towards his decision is all the more reason to keep him out.

Agreed. I would like for Rose to be in the HoF, but he doesn't give you much reason to root for him. A remorseful person might actually be forgiven.