Island of Terror: 80s/90s Action Stars Mafia - Indies Aligned Wins

Among social unrest and an uncontrollable pandemic, the world was in utter chaos.  That is until an up and coming tv producer pitches a truly spectacular tv show that will bring the world together once again. 

In the darkness of night, all of the action movie stars of the 80s and 90s are drugged and kidnapped.  One by one they awake on a deserted island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean without any memory of how they got there. 

At the edge of the tree line was a knife stuck through a piece of paper and into a tree.  Sam Elliott walks over and grabs the piece of paper and reads it.  

"Control the island, control the world!"

The movie stars being pampered and high maintenance didn't know what to do.  Over the next few weeks a number of stars die off from starvation and exposure while others start to thrive.  

One night Sam Elliott was sitting off by himself at the waters edge.  Despite their not knowing how they got here, the death and starvation, or even the searing heat during the days, this place was actually a paradise of tranquility and calmness.  A man emerged from the shadows and approached Elliott, causing him to jump up startled.

tenor.gif?itemid=16271436

The movie star ignored Elliott and just kept approaching him and murmuring "Control the island, control the world!"  It only took one swing of the hatchet to end the great Sam Elliott, afterwards the man slithered off into the night.  

Sam Elliott is dead, he was @Pickle Rick, Vanilla, Good Guys Aligned.

The next morning the group of stars found Sam Elliott's body and realized that there must be some among them that were corrupted by hunger and influenced by the mysterious words from the note.  The control of the island and the world was now a battle that these stars from yesteryear had to undertake.  

80s/90s action stars come to your TV screen in the deadliest reality show of all time. Grab some popcorn and start binge watching Island of Terror: 80s/90s Action Stars

______

Sample Town PM:

Welcome, @Pickle Rick! You are Sam Elliott. Good Guys Aligned 

Abilities:

Vanilla.  You have no abilities except your vote.

Win Conditions:

You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Edited by Pickle Rick
  • Like 2

Rules:

To sign up you must also select an 80s/90s action movie star to play as. This will be your character.

1. You may not directly quote (or fake a quote) your PM from me pertaining your role. You may, however, claim your character’s name and role. You may paraphrase your PM, but do not post it verbatim (don’t be cute either)
2. Each PM is specific to each role, don’t phish at peoples PMs.
3. Daytime will (for the most part) last roughly 24 hrs. Each night will be at 10 pm EST. Votes timestamped 10:00:00 and later will not count.  It must be 09:59:59 at the latest.
4. Each night will last 30 minutes. You will have 30 minutes from the time the eviscerated player writeup is posted to submit any moves. Any move sent at that time or later will be disregarded as a "no move" (Example for recent events. If the writeup is posted at 10:10 pm, any move sent with a timestamp of 10:39:59 will be ok. Anything after that is not accepted.  I will post the deadline with the writeup.
5. To vote for somebody, type their name out in bold. Votes must be clearly visible to me and the other players (i.e. no white text, hiding it in a quote, or color). Official vote counts will be sporadically posted.
6. The person with the plurality of the votes at the end of "daytime" will be that day’s evicerated player.
7. Once you have died, you are dead. You can make a farewell post and zombie posts during night (no game related messages). Don’t like any posts or anything.
8. You may edit your posts within 10 minutes of making them to fix typos and such. You may not edit a post containing a vote, if you do, you will be severely punished.
9. In order for there to be a hammer kill, the evicerated player must have a majority locked votes.
10. If there is a tie at the end of the daytime there will be a 15 minute OT period.  If still tied, there will be no lynch.
11. You must vote each day.  If you fail to vote for 2 consecutive nights, you will be modkilled.
12. IMPORTANT: Don't forget, this is only a game. Have fun!

*** I reserved the right to modkill any and all players that exceed the boundaries of play set forth by me and the mods.  I am the judge, jury and executioner, so keep things clean and fun please. ***

Edited by Pickle Rick

@11sanchez11, @AFlaccoSeagulls@amac@Beavis@biggio7, @Blahstoise, @BleedTheClock, @BrettFavre004, @BringinDaPain, @buddy_z34, @buno67, @carl_sjunior, @CAS22, @coltsmanic808@Counselor, @DawgX, @devils1854@daboyle250, @Deadpulse@DingoLadd@Dome, @ET80@FinneasGage@FriendlyEnemy@gopherwrestler, @Heimdallr, @HoboRocket@Hockey5djh, @James@JBURGE, @Jlash, @JMG@JoshstraDaymus, @jrry32, @Ketchup, @KManX89, @KOTN-93, @LuckyNumber11@Malfatron@Matts4313, @MD4L, @Mega Ron@mission27, @MookieMonstah, @MWil23@N4L@Nazgul@rackcs, @RandyMossIsBoss@Ragnarok, @RuskieTitan@Shady Slim, @squire12@SwAg, @SwoleXmad, @TedLavie, @Tk3@TheKillerNacho@The LBC@The Orca@theuntouchable, @TLO, @Tugboat@VikeManDan@vikesfan89, @Vindicatedxx@Whicker, @Woz, @Wyld Stallyns

Signups:

1. @Counselor - Val Kilmer

2. @MWil23 - Bruce Willis, Roleblock, BG Aligned (Red Text)

3. @daboyle250 - Pierce Brosnan, Role Cop, BG Aligned

4. @JoshstraDaymus - Tom Cruise, Redirect, BG Aligned

5. @bigbadbuff - Sylvester Stallone, Concussioneer, BG Aligned (red text)

6. @squire12 - Will Smith, Santa - Alignemnt Cop. GG Aligned (green text)

7. @HoboRocket - Harrison Ford

8. @Blue - Nicholas Cage, Vengeful, GG Aligned 

9. @biggio7 - Wesley Snipes 

10. @bcb1213 - Ed Gale

11. @MD4L - Steven Segal, Watcher, GG Aligned

12. @Matts4313 - Dolph Lundgren, Redirect, GG Aligned 

13. @kingseanjohn - Casper Van Dien

14. @Dome - Arnold Schwarzenegger, Tracker, GG Aligned

15. @ET80 - Carl Weathers

16. @The Orca - Sean Connery, 2 Shot Personal LR, GG Aligned

17. @Malfatron - Nic Cage

18. @DaBoys - JCVD, Schizo, GG Aligned

Edited by Pickle Rick

23 minutes ago, daboyle250 said:

If you want me in this game @Pickle Rick you must meet my list of demands:

1. Make me Jean-Claude Van Damme
  2. There are no other demands

Thanks for your consideration.

Let's do it this way....everyone gets to pick their actor.  If you don't choose by the time roles go out, I'll choose for you.  Sound fun?

@Counselor

@MWil23

@The Orca

Edited by Pickle Rick