Sean McVay vs Doug Pederson

Chargers

Who is the better head coach? Sean McVay or Doug Pederson   

80 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the better head coach? Sean McVay or Doug Pederson

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

As someone who watches a lot of the Eagles, I think Pederson is so overrated its not even funny. "his" offense that won the superbowl was coordinated by 2 OCs who drew up the plays and implemented. 

As an authority on hating the Eagles, your official position is to hate the Eagles. Solid.

Dak Sucks.

It’s McVay and it isn’t even close. Eagle fans wanted him gone for a bit now. They can say! We’re a passionate fan base! We say things at the heat at the moment. We rams fans have been thanking the lord Mcvay walked thru that door. He’ll end his coaching career with 3-5 sBs. 

Douggy could be in his last year this year. And those are facts. Mcvay is safe and has a superior record to Douggy. Dudes never had a losing season. 

*eagle fans will come and say he inherited a crap roster.

Even with Mcvay we were pegged to finish last his first year! But hindsight is wonderful and many say he inherited a stacked roster(lolololol). People bashed the Woods pickup. And a whole bunch of stuff. Mcvay is headed for a path of greatness, wether it be with the Rams or some other team! The dudes a genius(Lolol 3 points rah rah he choked his super bowl). He’s a freaking prodigy and he’s going to do special things. Dude is super accomplished for his age. The way he handles adversity is just orgasmic. Dudes a leader.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, 40Year Pack Fan said:

Both teams have digressed since their last SB appearances....However, it seems Pederson has done more with less....

Did the Eagles really have less? They were named the most talented team in the NFL going into the last few years. 

Sean is the better coordinator, Doug is the better leader. Also, Doug is 2-0 vs McVay, and has a SB ring. That being said, I will ask for Doug to be fired no less than 4 times during the season and I would do the same if Sean was our coach.

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 6

33 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Sean is the better coordinator, Doug is the better leader. Also, Doug is 2-0 vs McVay, and has a SB ring. That being said, I will ask for Doug to be fired no less than 4 times during the season and I would do the same if Sean was our coach.

I highly disagree. I wouldn’t argue with you if you said Doug is the better coordinator. 

But Sean’s strength has always been connecting with his players and leading his team. He’s a culture guy. I would argue he’s one of the top leaders in the league  

Doug may be a better overall coach since he won a SB but in no way is he a better leader. 

• Like 1