Sean McVay vs Doug Pederson

Chargers

Who is the better head coach? Sean McVay or Doug Pederson   

80 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the better head coach? Sean McVay or Doug Pederson

On 7/14/2020 at 3:53 PM, Matts4313 said:

A poll with over 1M responses ranked Dak better.

The 2 biggest Eagles based publications ranked Dak better.

An Eagles Fan ranking based on ESPN, NFL.com, PFF, ANY/A and Footballs outsiders ranked Dak better

It is clear AF who the better QB is.

Lets check out their playoff stats

And yet, the Cowboys won't commit to Dak long term.

4 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

And yet, the Cowboys won't commit to Dak long term.

How do you figure? The primary issue is that Dak wouldnt commit to the Cowboys long term. Cowboys were hell bent on 5 years. Dak wouldnt go past 4. He originally wanted 3.

12 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

How do you figure? The primary issue is that Dak wouldnt commit to the Cowboys long term. Cowboys were hell bent on 5 years. Dak wouldnt go past 4. He originally wanted 3.

Actions speak louder than words.

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Yeah, the actions of the Cowboys were they offered 5yr @$35m/yr and Dak said no. 4 years or I dont sign. Sooooo, just admit you were wrong and we can move on.

If the Cowboys really valued him, they could have signed him for four years. What sort of logic are you employing here?

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

If the Cowboys really valued him, they could have signed him for four years. What sort of logic are you employing here?

The Cowboys admitted that "they dont sign franchise players for less than 5 years". They wanted to make Dak the 2nd highest paid player in the league, and Dak said no.

What logic are you employing?

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

The Cowboys admitted that "they dont sign franchise players for less than 5 years". They wanted to make Dak the 2nd highest paid player in the league, and Dak said no.

What logic are you employing?

Simple logic. Actions speak louder than words. Dak offered to remain for four years. Cowboys claim they offered five. Cowboys could have signed him for four, but didn't value him enough to make that move. But yes, I'm sure they wouldn't bend their stringent rules for anybody. xD

Just now, jrry32 said:

Simple logic. Actions speak louder than words. Dak offered to remain for four years. Cowboys claim they offered five. Cowboys could have signed him for four, but didn't value him enough to make that move. But yes, I'm sure they wouldn't bend their stringent rules for anybody. xD

Dak started at 3 years. 

Cowboys started at 6 years.

They moved to 4 and 5. Couldnt get past that. The reality is the Cowboys wanted to make him the 2nd highest paid player in the NFL. Im not sure how you dont understand they wanted to commit long term to him 

"Cowboys dont value him because they only wanted to make him the 2nd highest paid player" 

That is some dumb logic. 

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Dak started at 3 years. 

Cowboys started at 6 years.

They moved to 4 and 5. Couldnt get past that. The reality is the Cowboys wanted to make him the 2nd highest paid player in the NFL. Im not sure how you dont understand they wanted to commit long term to him 

"Cowboys dont value him because they only wanted to make him the 2nd highest paid player" 

That is some dumb logic. 

I'm saying the Cowboys are all talk. Four years versus five years isn't a good reason to refuse to re-sign your supposed franchise QB. Actions speak louder than words.

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

I'm saying the Cowboys are all talk. Four years versus five years isn't a good reason to refuse to re-sign your supposed franchise QB. Actions speak louder than words.

Dak was offered a deal larger than Wentz, Goff, Arod, Wilson, etc. Actions speak louder than words. 

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

That's certainly what the Cowboys claim. Yet, here we are.

Dude, its been reported by everyone since March. DAK TURNED THEM DOWN. I am not sure where you are confused. Im really not. Its like you cant just accept you are wrong. 

Good day sir. I wont beat my head against a wall with someone who has no humility. 

On 7/14/2020 at 1:53 PM, Matts4313 said:

A poll with over 1M responses ranked Dak better.

The 2 biggest Eagles based publications ranked Dak better.

An Eagles Fan ranking based on ESPN, NFL.com, PFF, ANY/A and Footballs outsiders ranked Dak better

It is clear AF who the better QB is.

Lets check out their playoff stats

Dak is so good, the cowboys won't pay him