If you were King what should be Covid Fan NFL Policy?

dll2000

What should NFL Fan Covid Policy be?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. What should NFL Covid Fan Policy be?

• Cancel 2020 Football Season altogether and try again next year
    • Have Season with no fans just TV
    • Allow fans minus front rows and spaced seating with masks - take temp
    • Allow full capacity with masks - and take temp before entry
    • Allow fans without masks - and take temp before entry
    • Allow fans with no restrictions - 2019 and before policies
  2. 2. Would you still participate in a kiss cam at a game with a strange woman if she was really attractive?

• Yes
    • No
    • I said no, but if I am drunk that would probably be a lie.
    • Moot point for me - there are no attractive women in Green Bay, WI.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/01/2020 at 08:21 PM

I voted cancel, but what I would actually do would be delay the season and try an abbreviated season without fans to recoup some of that money, but that wasn't an option.

Of course, if I'm king, this is probably pretty low on my priority list.  Somewhere below healthcare and somewhere above legalizing most drugs.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Cancel all teams except for the Packers and Dolphins.  3 regular season games to determine homefield for Super Bowl, then Super Bowl. 

The only logical solution. 

Jordan Love wins Super Bowl MVP and buys  Aaron Rodger’s parents a new house 

• Like 1

In the context of if I got the ultimate decision on public policy,  I voted no restrictions, just know your risk. If you are 60+ or have a health condition, you probably shouldn't go to a game and avoid people in general.

In reality, I'm expecting somewhere in between no fans or at best half full stadiums with masks

It doesn't matter what we do for attendance. This season will come down to the infection rate between players and within the Organisations and frankly the fans will play very little factor in that TBH.

Fans, no fans, masks, no mask won't matter. Have 1 team look like the Clemson Tigers the past 3 weeks, season will be canceled NBA style. 

Clemson football COVID overall numbers. June 8/9: 2 players positive. Last week: 21 more players positive to bring the total to 23. This week: 14 more players positive to bring the total to 37. @TheAthleticCFB

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

It doesn't matter what we do for attendance. This season will come down to the infection rate between players and within the Organisations and frankly the fans will play very little factor in that TBH.

Fans, no fans, masks, no mask won't matter. Have 1 team look like the Clemson Tigers the past 3 weeks, season will be canceled NBA style. 

I am thinking 99% of college kids will be fine in 2 weeks.  Many won't even know they have anything unless you test them.  Because they feel fine.

The danger is to old, unhealthy coaches not to the kids.  

I voted for  "allow fans, no restrictions"

That way, we can thin the herd and anybody dumb enough to go under those conditions would be eliminated from the gene pool
We'd knock off a million *** every weekend.

You don't get that opportunity very often, we have to take advantage of this golden opportunity.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

I voted for  "allow fans, no restrictions"

That way, we can thin the herd and anybody dumb enough to go under those conditions would be eliminated from the gene pool
We'd knock off a million *** every weekend.

You don't get that opportunity very often, we have to take advantage of this golden opportunity.

I think people who want to go would agree with you and be just fine with that experiment.   I think they would disagree that a million of them will die each weekend after attending a football game.

On 6/30/2020 at 6:28 PM, dll2000 said:

I am thinking 99% of college kids will be fine in 2 weeks.  Many won't even know they have anything unless you test them.  Because they feel fine.

The danger is to old, unhealthy coaches not to the kids.  

My post wasn't about the 2 weeks from now but what happens if this is week 3 of the NFL schedule? You have an extra 37 players to swap out? How about the team they just played the Sunday before, any of them now contaminated?

MLB might be the easiest of the 4 major sports to be playing right now, its non contact and they're not. That in itself speaks volumes. These players are at risk everytime they leave the facility.  1700+ players, probably DBL that in staff, FO , stadium , training, weighting personnel.  That's 4-5K worth of personnel that is a necessity on a weekly basis of playing NFL games Hoping they dont get Corona somehow in a contact sport. 

This season being played in its entirety is a Pipe dream. Sorry.

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

My post wasn't about the 2 weeks from now but what happens if this is week 3 of the NFL schedule? You have an extra 37 players to swap out? How about the team they just played the Sunday before, any of them now contaminated?

MLB might be the easiest of the 4 major sports to be playing right now, its non contact and they're not. That in itself speaks volumes. These players are at risk everytime they leave the facility.  1700+ players, probably DBL that in staff, FO , stadium , training, weighting personnel.  That's 4-5K worth of personnel that is a necessity on a weekly basis of playing BFL games Hoping they dont get Corona. In a contact sports. 

This season being played in its entirety is a Pipe dream. Sorry.

Maybe.  You could be right.

Maybe concern won't be as high in 2 months as it is now and public perception will be different.  Things seem to change very quickly these days.