Camp Battle: Cam vs Studham - FIGHT!

Deadpulse

Jarret Stidham     Every know it all has already give CN the starting job without going to camp. I would love to see Sid just kill it out there to shut them up. Also he much younger and I don't want to waste his time developing while CN is here for a year only and will never sign with the Pat if he has success. Why, its not in his makeup. He like's the bright lights and  he won't get that in NE and some idiot team will pay crazy money to get him.

I also fume when they say he's a 4th RD Jag and never showed anything in college. Its shows there are lazy reporter and take no account what he did his 1st year at the Pro level. He out shined almost all QBs  picked a head of him in the draft. I know some will say its only the preseason however if one of the 1st pick did what Sid did in PS they would say he the next TB!!!

EX Let say the kid from OS Dwayne Haskins  had the same results as Sid in preseason. They would already be making his bust for Canton.

I would believe my thoughts on Harry are well documented. See off season thread.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Split the Sticks said:

I can't even fathom how Stidham beats Newton out. No way. A former MVP being revitalized? No way.

A lot can change in five years. If Cam is the same player why did the Panthers release him? 

• 5 weeks later...