Trade Candidates ?

Cutler06

Saw this article online, thought it had some merit. 

https://predominantlyorange.com/2020/06/27/denver-broncos-players-trade-2020/

We definitely have a plethora of WR and TE candidates and I agree guys like Yiadom and Walker could be moved as well. So, what do you think we could get for the following ? Any other candidates formtrade ?

WR DaeSean Hamilton    5th rder ?

WR Tim Patrick        6th rder ?

RB Royce Freeman    5th rder ?

TE Jeff Heumann       5th rder ?

TE Troy Fumagalli        5th rder ?

DE DeMarcus Walker     4th rder ?

CB Isaac Yiadom       4th rder ?

SLB Malik Reed        7th rder ?

ILB Todd Davis      4th rder ?

Slow time, thought this could be something to discuss...

I think an Isaac Yiadom trade would make sense, but I don't see him fetching anywhere near a 4th. I'd be fine with trading him for a 7th. Drafted for a scheme that is almost the philosophical opposite of Fangio's and he's now the only corner on the roster to predate Fangio and Donatell. I don't see him beating out Bausby or Ojemudia, Dawson has more versatility, Bassey is intriguing and even Davontae Harris has some special teams value. 

Dumping Heuerman for anything would be great. I actually think he's probably a better player than Nick Vannett from what I've seen but it seems clear that they signed Vannett to take his spot, then drafted a tight end with upside. Beck is a perfect fit for a hybrid TE/FB role who can play special teams. No room for Heuerman. 

• Like 3