Nick's Rebuild Madden Sim Thread

EaglesPeteC

Hello Welcome to the Rebuild Madden Sim.

The Season begins MONDAY JULY 6TH. It will be my goal to post a week of games every other day. It may be more or less often depending on my business that day.

During the Season

Injuries are ON. You can see who is injured in the Stats and Game Results Doc.

I will process any depth chart change and IR requests every 4 weeks (Weeks 4, 8, 12 and 16 and before each playoff game)

When you put a player on IR during the regular season or playoffs, Madden will autofill your roster with a player.

I will be open to rule changes and suggestions after the first year of the sim.

During the Offseason

For simplicity and flexibility, I have decided to make the following changes to the offseason resign and free agency rules.

You will have 8 Free Agent spots available each offseason to use to either resign your own players or bid on free agents.

You can use up to 5 resign slots. All you have to do is tell me who you want resigned and they will be resigned.

You can use up to 5 free agent bids and you have a max budget of 15 million. You may be outbid by the CPU or other users for these bids however. You get the same 15 million no matter if you are bidding on 1 or 5 players.

Example: If you choose to use 5 Resign slots, you will only have 3 FA bids

Any remaining roster spots will be filled with after the draft FA.

Free Agent bids will be pmed to me privately during that window of the offseason. Remember, you are bidding against other owners and the CPU teams. 

The Draft

I think the best way to do it, is LIVE together one night if possible. If you can't make it, I will take a big board from you or you can let Madden auto draft.

I will let you know the player name, positions and round projection for each player. Year 1 has real 2021 college players, after that they are auto generated players.

Post Draft Free Agency

You can fill your roster here and we will do it on site through a draft in reverse order based on last seasons record. We will draft until each team has 63. (53 active roster 10 PS) Remember only 2020 rookies and later can be on the PS

Practice Squad

Madden has a 10 player practice squad. This will be autofilled year 1. After that, you may fill with 2020 rookies or players you draft. You will have the option of putting players on your active roster or on the PS after the draft. A player you draft can stay on your PS for a max of 2 years after that, he must go on your active roster or released to free agency. 

Trades

There will be no trades Year 1. Let me get a handle on things first. :)

• Like 6

A few tweeks going into week 2. I upped the quarter length from to 15 minutes and turned off accelerating clock. I didn't that that mattered because I was simming but looking at the numbers, I think it does. You may see some higher stats next game and that is why. 

• Like 1