Nick's Rebuild Madden Sim Thread

EaglesPeteC

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Yup......I saved over it. One slip of the finger and it is gone..............

I'll need some time to think if/how I can recover it. I'm going on vacation at the end of this week, so......I'll get to it sometime. I'm sorry..... 

Damn I'm pissed

One of the reasons I always have a minimum of two saves for my franchise start-ups. Games are known to crash, or in your case, you just never know how drunk you'll get some night. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

@NickChowaniec @grizmo78 @bcb1213 @TedLavie @CHOMP_CHOMP @EaglesPeteC @Blue @jcrell623 @festiveonion @Deadpulse  @Tyronnosaurus @Ragnarok

Hey, you all should check out this Keeper Sim we are building that won't be ruined because I don't know how to save things correctly in Madden. Should be a good time. 

Looks fun, but too immersive for how much time I have right now... Thanks for the thought tho! 

1 minute ago, grizmo78 said:

Looks fun, but too immersive for how much time I have right now... Thanks for the thought tho! 

Understand...Not sure if this changes things or not for you but the design of this keeper shouldn't be too much work wise.  Might be worth revisiting when I get it all ready to go.

17 minutes ago, grizmo78 said:

It always looks daunting, and quite honestly @ny92mike makes it look daunting (love you boo), but that's just because he loves designing these systems that actually make it super easy but instead of keeping it light a fluffy for us normies he explains the atom. 

• Like 1