Week 4 non-Viking games

vike daddy

1 hour ago, CriminalMind said:

GB still 3-1 even with the injuries. Cinny blowing the lead definitely hurts.

they beat Seattle, who I think is regressing, Cincinnati and Chicago. Cincy blowing that lead does hurt, but for the most part, GB is just beating teams they should beat.

They have Dal, Min and NO up next. all 3 are better competition than the teams they already beat. 

Just saw the hit on Adams by Trevathan.

I like the fact that they are looking at suspending him for that hit, and I think that they should. It's less about the fact, to me anyways, that he got helmet to helmet contact, more that it was likely because he lead with his helmet. Need to start suspending players for doing that, and it'll clear up that type of hitting when they miss a game check.

13 hours ago, vikingsrule said:

No way we lose to Chicago this year. They look awful. Wonder when Glennon gets yanked.

Playing Chicago in Chicago has not been kind to us lately. They have 11 days until our matchup, how they pulled a Monday night game after playing a Thursday night game is beyond me (terrible scheduling IMO). Perfect time to prepare Trubisky for his first NFL start. If that is the case we need to give him a nice welcome! :D

11 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

how they pulled a Monday night game after playing a Thursday night game is beyond me (terrible scheduling IMO).

I was curious so I looked it up. It appears that this happens two other times this season. Week 6/7 for Philly and week 10/11 for Seattle. All 3 instances are Away/Home.

1 hour ago, VikeManDan said:

I was curious so I looked it up. It appears that this happens two other times this season. Week 6/7 for Philly and week 10/11 for Seattle. All 3 instances are Away/Home.

Teams with Thursday to Monday games last year were 4-0, this also included the Bears playing the Packers last year on Thursday night, in Lambeau, and then heading home to play the Vikes at Soldier Field. I'll stop now, I just find it interesting is all, hopefully we can break the trend. 3 of the 4 teams last year were Away/Home for those games. 

Archived