If Washington changed the team name what should it be

Geno

My suggestion is if Washington change the team name the Washington rhinos sound good that way we could keep The R symbol on the helmet instead of represent ing Redskins it will represent the rhinos what was your thoughts on this serious Good ideas only please

14 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I saw Potomacs somewhere. I kinda liked that.

Warriors is fine. Bravehearts was okay. 

Well Thank you - Potomacs was mine .. Maybe someone else too but I think I had it first - just saying . Kinda like Natives too. ( unless that's taboo-but don't see how --just means "first people- indigenous"  ) Redtails ( redtail hawks, raptors - not bad ) I was in the NEVER change group but damn-getting old !

Edited by RSkinGM
  • Like 1

I’m going to leave this open for now, but please be forewarned- keep it to the topic of a replacement name only.  Keep politics and other things against the rules out of this thread.  Also, like the last one, this thread may have a shelf life and @Thaiphoon or I can close this when we feel this has run it’s course. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Geno said:

My suggestion is if Washington change the team name the Washington rhinos sound good that way we could keep The R symbol on the helmet instead of represent ing Redskins it will represent the rhinos what was your thoughts on this serious Good ideas only please

If you want to stick with an R word you could use Renegades.  

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

If you want to stick with an R word you could use Renegades.  

Definition -  ( Noun ) A person who deserts and betrays and organization, country, or set of principles. 

Not a very endearing name  AND we had a minor league hockey team here in Richmond with that name . Just not a fan . 

I like keeping the "R"-- Try again ! JK  :)

Hey, How 'bout "Relics " !? NO ??   ok Just a thought .

Washington Rumble .?

Washington Romans -- hhhmmm , No, 'nother human mascot-guess not. We could be like USC East . The crowd could wear togas - Pretty Cool huh ! Toga ! Toga ! Toga !. Sorry- the 'demic has me firmly in it's grips ! Where the Hell is Doc when I need him !! O.o

Edited by RSkinGM

1 hour ago, RSkinGM said:

Definition -  ( Noun ) A person who deserts and betrays and organization, country, or set of principles. 

Not a very endearing name  AND we had a minor league hockey team here in Richmond with that name . Just not a fan . 

Lol I know I live in Richmond.

Lol I know I live in Richmond.

Hey, How 'bout "Relics " !? NO ??   ok Just a thought .

Washington Rumble .?

Washington Romans -- hhhmmm , No, 'nother human mascot-guess not. We could be like USC East . The crowd could wear togas - Pretty Cool huh ! Toga ! Toga ! Toga !. Sorry- the 'demic has me firmly in it's grips ! Where the Hell is Doc when I need him !! O.o

Apparently Vince McMahon is a fan of the Redskins and even tried to purchase them back in 1999. I totally believe he would name the team after Roman reigns.