If Washington changed the team name what should it be

Geno

What is the most important element(s) you want to retain? Certain logos, colors? Sub-branding like Hogs, Skins? 

So far it seems like the Swoshed R logo and it starting with R.

Would remaking that logo as a new letter work? Like I roughly cut this out on my phone but...say they go Potomacs/Pigs/Pigskins...they could just lop off the lower right essentially and keep that logo.

jPV9lG7.jpgZ7T9O09.jpg
But at any rate I think this kinda logo and direction would be good for the rebrand. Make it a look classic. They are one of the oldest teams in the league, so it fits well. Whatever mascot they go with could be on a new secondary logo.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, TheGame316 said:

*IF* They change it

Washington "Social Justice" Warriors

Washington PC's from DC

Washington Virtue Signallers

This kind of post is exactly what got the other thread locked. Look at the forum rules (thread stickied at the top of this forum) and note that no politics should be discussed here per Webmaster.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Doc Draper said:

All these guys talking about how hard they are working and grinding 

Washington Grinders- we all need more grinding these days 

nFtEX4.gif

Man, I've sure missed you ! Welcome back Doc !

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

This kind of post is exactly what got the other thread locked. Look at the forum rules (thread stickied at the top of this forum) and note that no politics should be discussed here per Webmaster.

Wait a minute . This might be a Cowboy fan just causing trouble . >:(

Our "regulars" have been posting reasonable comments and thoughts . It is a valid topic for discussion considering the current climate .

BREAKING NEWS-Snyder just about said they'll change the name . Multiple reports. Finley, et al 

Edited by RSkinGM