If Washington changed the team name what should it be

Geno

24 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

My only problem with that concept was I never got the regional relevance.

They trained near there apparently and some attended the college . hence , Tuskegee.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mike23md said:

The Washington Wicked. 

Washington Wankers

Washington Shaggers

Washington Braves

Washington Canons

Washington Reapers

Washington Vetos

I like Reapers because you can name it after the Reaper Drone

• Like 1

I think I like Washington Warriors and the best, but I'm pretty sure Dan Snyder wants something he can trademark. With Warriors being so common (and a number of people filing trademarks trying to cash in), I think has made that harder.

His neighbor, and some have suggested maybe friend trademark Washington Bravehearts.

But I wondered what Washington fans might think of the "Washington Hogs" after their fame OL. Or "Washington Warthogs".

Of course, I can't see Dan Snyder going for that AT ALL, but I really like the idea.

So hard to tell, as Snyder's name history past, suggest when it comes to company names, he doesn't have a creative bone in his body. His children names don't sound creative, but they might be spelled creatively.

Also just throwing it out there ... since they said they might try to do something military. Washington Cannons or Washington Mavericks.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Beast said:

I think I like Washington Warriors and the best, but I'm pretty sure Dan Snyder wants something he can trademark. With Warriors being so common (and a number of people filing trademarks trying to cash in), I think has made that harder.

His neighbor, and some have suggested maybe friend trademark Washington Bravehearts.

But I wondered what Washington fans might think of the "Washington Hogs" after their fame OL. Or "Washington Warthogs".

Of course, I can't see Dan Snyder going for that AT ALL, but I really like the idea.

So hard to tell, as Snyder's name history past, suggest when it comes to company names, he doesn't have a creative bone in his body. His children names don't sound creative, but they might be spelled creatively.

Also just throwing it out there ... since they said they might try to do something military. Washington Cannons or Washington Mavericks.

I like Bravehearts, I like Mavericks. How about the Monuments?

How about after an elite military unit?

Like the Special Forces, Delta Force, Rangers, Night Stalkers, Paratroopers, Knights etc.

I know a lot have people have thrown it out as a joke from The Replacements.

But I don't mind Washington Sentinels.

It'd be unique name, Sentinel in a way would be a reference to the guard at the tomb of the Unnamed Soldier.
And we all know how much NFL teams love to invoke the military where they can.
Has a certain resonance with what the duty of military and federal government. 
Can have the Sens nickname, I assume the Senators were called that by some before they left to be the Rangers, IDK.
"Sens" sounds similar to "Skins"

19 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

I know a lot have people have thrown it out as a joke from The Replacements.

But I don't mind Washington Sentinels.

It'd be unique name, Sentinel in a way would be a reference to the guard at the tomb of the Unnamed Soldier.
And we all know how much NFL teams love to invoke the military where they can.
Has a certain resonance with what the duty of military and federal government. 
Can have the Sens nickname, I assume the Senators were called that by some before they left to be the Rangers, IDK.
"Sens" sounds similar to "Skins"

I like that name.