Lets Talk Real News (Njoku)

This is weird, because I remember some Browns fans who were deeply in the know telling us that Njoku would fit perfectly there with Hooper. Plenty to go around. Weird that Njoku doesn’t want to be TE2, competing with a rookie who had 1000+ yards in college last season to avoid being TE3, at the age of 23. Who could have seen that coming?

I would gladly give a 5th. The Quinton Dunbar price. If I saw that we gave a 4th, I‘d pretty easily be able to make my peace. Don’t think I’d go as high as a 3rd, given that our picks will almost assuredly be at the top of the rounds.

• Like 3

Just now, e16bball said:

Do we need him, though? I mean we’ve got Richard Rodgers 😉

And Logan Thomas.  

But seriously, with it looking more and more likely that the entire preseason might get cancelled, getting a guy, even if it’s not Njoku, who has plenty of starting snaps as a TE becomes much more needed.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Let’s swap Njoku for Ryan Anderson and call it a day.  Fair deal for both sides given how both have relatively underachieved given their draft spots.  

I don't know if I’d trade a possible starter (Ryan Anderson) for a back up (Njoku) I kid, I kid. Haha 😂 

Honestly though, I don't think the Browns would do that. They drafted 3 LBs the last two years who are all slated to start.

I still can't believe that Mack Wilson fell to the 5th round. I really wanted the Redskins to draft him last year and he was good for the Browns as a WLB rookie.

Edited by turtle28

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

They want a 1st. We need to stay out of any deal that involves a pick higher than our 3rd.

Agree with that. Of course just bc they want a first doesn't mean they’ll get one. We wanted a first for Trent but settled for a 2020 5th and 2021 3rd.