Week 4 - Rams at Cowboys

RamRod

On 9/29/2017 at 11:08 AM, Bend The Knee said:

I don't either man. Just something seems off for some reason.

Same i'm scared to death.. We're all expecting a back hand slap!

I felt this way vs Wash as well.. Kind of expecting Goff to throw like 4 picks.. But he has so much swag and shamwow..

I wouldn't be shocked if he threw for 420 and 5 tds.. But i am scared pooopless. 

Why nervous? This ain't Fisher where we never knew what to expect. This is McVay who stays prepared. He knows Dallas really well from his time at Washington AND he has 10 days to prepare. 

I feel good about this game because win or lose the Rams will compete and put themselves in a situation to have a chance to win and that's all we can ask for. That Washington game was right there for the Rams to win and that's with McVay saying he was too conservative. Just think if he wasn't too conservative? The Rams could be 3-0. I don't think McVay will make that mistake and be too conservative against Dallas. I think it was a one time thing because he was facing his former team plus knowing the Rams had San Fran on a short week. The Rams will be fine against Dallas so again don't be nervous and enjoy and good football game Sunday. 

29 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

Why nervous? This ain't Fisher where we never knew what to expect. This is McVay who stays prepared. He knows Dallas really well from his time at Washington AND he has 10 days to prepare. 

I feel good about this game because win or lose the Rams will compete and put themselves in a situation to have a chance to win and that's all we can ask for. That Washington game was right there for the Rams to win and that's with McVay saying he was too conservative. Just think if he wasn't too conservative? The Rams could be 3-0. I don't think McVay will make that mistake and be too conservative against Dallas. I think it was a one time thing because he was facing his former team plus knowing the Rams had San Fran on a short week. The Rams will be fine against Dallas so again don't be nervous and enjoy and good football game Sunday. 

13+ years tends to do that to a person. 

Good article on Austin's effectiveness as a decoy:

http://www.espn.com/blog/los-angeles-rams/post/_/id/35641/how-tavon-austin-helped-todd-gurley-get-100-rushing-yards

Gurley has gained 57 yards on seven carries when Austin comes in motion for a potential jet sweep. That's 8.1 yards per carry in those situations, compared with 3.3 yards per carry when Austin is not streaking through the backfield.

Archived