Browns TE David Njoku requests trade

RaidersAreOne

Just now, byrdbrane said:

It literally hurts Bill Belichick to smile : gifs

The Pats acquired tight end David Njoku from the Cleveland Browns in exchange for a 2021 fifth round pick, a source confirmed to the Herald.

I know it’s just being funny, but posts like these get deleted by Webby, just a heads up.

3rd or a 4th seems pretty steep. This dude has loads of potential but so far his career has been ish and a half. Dude has never averaged more than 40 yards a game in a single season. His career yards per game is 29.6. The guy is not a game changer, he is barely a tool in the offense. Can he be? Maybe, talent is there. So far though he hasnt proven anything. I think a 5th and getting a 7th back is the best the Browns can hope for if they do pull the trigger.

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

3rd or a 4th seems pretty steep. This dude has loads of potential but so far his career has been ish and a half. Dude has never averaged more than 40 yards a game in a single season. His career yards per game is 29.6. The guy is not a game changer, he is barely a tool in the offense. Can he be? Maybe, talent is there. So far though he hasnt proven anything. I think a 5th and getting a 7th back is the best the Browns can hope for if they do pull the trigger.

I feel the same way. As I said in Gen, first round disappointments getting traded in this sort of situation don't typically hold a ton of value. It's usually a day three pick going back. 

• Like 1