Pre Season Games 1 and 4 Cancelled

Danger

PRESEASON

Week 1: Thursday, Aug. 13 at Indianapolis Colts (7 PM, NBC10, 94WIP)

Week 2: Thursday, Aug. 20 at Miami Dolphins (7:30 PM, NBC10, 94WIP)

Week 3: Thursday, Aug. 27 vs. New England Patriots (7:30 PM, NBC10, 94WIP)

Week 4: Thursday, Sept. 3 vs. New York Jets (7:30 PM, NBC10, 94WIP)

Just in case you were wondering. We lose out our preseason games against the Colts and the Jets. I know how everyone feels about preseason generally speaking. But going up against the Colts early on would have been somewhat entertaining. We play the Jets almost every year in the preseason. so I don't really care about losing out on that one.

2 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

the change in the rosters will be the season doesnt happen 

Well we could at least have the Texas, Florida teams + maybe the Falcons and Saints too the way they’ve been going about things.

Dak vs Brady Super Bowl after a round robin playoffs .

Daks ingenious plan to get all the Cowboys sick in the offseason is already working. Brady is clearly trying to get that herd immunity too ahead of time.

35 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Maaaaaan, I don’t see how they are going to make football happen......

I'm feeling less and less optimistic as time moves on myself. I'm usually a glass half full kinda guy.

6 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Maaaaaan, I don’t see how they are going to make football happen......

I feel like the NFL will force it because $$$$$.

But they need to have a real plan in place. Like can they push it back to November?

If they start November 1st week 1.
Go 13 weeks, cut out playing the other conference (12 games + bye) they would end January 24. Do regular playoffs that would go til the Super Bowl February 28th (21st if they do no bye). Move the combine til the middle of March.

If they are dead set on 16 games it pushes the Super Bowl to the end of March (28th). So we likely get Combine and Free Agency mid to late April. Draft pushed to like Memorial Day at least. 

It’s feasible, especially if they also maybe push back starting next season by a week or two.