• Minnesota
    • Tampa Bay
    • Buffalo
    • Philadelphia
    • Seattle
    • LAC
    • LAR
    • Other (specify)

Think it’s San Fran. Jimmy leaves a little to be desired from the QB position, especially in comparison to Brees or Mahomes (who I think represent the other top options ITT), but they just have good players all over the roster. The offensive line bullies people, the receivers are all great fits for the scheme Shanahan runs, they have their elite option in Kittle, and the run game is very tough to stop. Defensively, you have to be happy with Bosa/Ford/Armstead/Kinlaw. You’ve got to be happy with Warner/Alexander/Greenlaw. And then in the back you still have a great corner and some other complimentary pieces. 

NO is littered with talent too, so I think it’s a toss up between the two. Leaning slightly to SF, but not by much.

• Like 1

Not sure but I remember last summer the thing was which team had the most talent of players 25 or under.  To me the clear winner of that was the New Orleans Saints by far.  Now granted for the team overall lost Von Bell, Eli Apple, Bridgewater, AJ Klein but they did add Emmanuel Sanders, Jameis Winston, Malcolm Jenkins, DJ Swearinger, Margus Hunt, and signed Andrus Peat.  Will be tricky this up coming off season in 2021 but they are near the top of the list I think in terms of overall talent.  

The 49ers are way the hell up there as well, especially with the addition of Trent Williams and Aiyuk in the draft and Jalen Hurd could be back healthy along with McKinnon.  And if Kinlaw is as good as he was in college he should fill the void of Buckner pretty well, not to mention all three of those linebackers can fly and that secondary is rock solid.  Moseley is a potential star, same with Williams and both are backups.  Then at RB would not be surprised to see Ahmed or Hasty turn into productive backs for them.

Ravens are way the heck up there as well, especially if Fluker fan fill in at OG and the D should be great with Wolfe, Calais, Queen, even have Malik Harrison and no clue how they got him or why he dropped that far.  If Earl Thomas can stay healthy that D will be something.  

Edited by Ozzy
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Ozzy said:

Not sure but I remember last summer the thing was which team had the most talent of players 25 or under.  To me the clear winner of that was the New Orleans Saints by far.  Now granted for the team overall lost Von Bell, Eli Apple, Bridgewater, AJ Klein but they did add Emmanuel Sanders, Jameis Winston, Malcolm Jenkins, DJ Swearinger, Margus Hunt, and signed Andrus Peat.  Will be tricky this up coming off season in 2021 but they are near the top of the list I think in terms of overall talent.  

The 49ers are way the hell up there as well, especially with the addition of Trent Williams and Aiyuk in the draft and Jalen Hurd could be back healthy along with McKinnon.  And if Kinlaw is as good as he was in college he should fill the void of Buckner pretty well, not to mention all three of those linebackers can fly and that secondary is rock solid.  Moseley is a potential star, same with Williams and both are backups.  Then at RB would not be surprised to see Ahmed or Hasty turn into productive backs for them.

Ravens are way the heck up there as well, especially if Fluker fan fill in at OG and the D should be great with Wolfe, Calais, Queen, even have Malik Harrison and no clue how they got him or why he dropped that far.  If Earl Thomas can stay healthy that D will be something.  

Agreed pretty much all of this.

5 hours ago, Bearerofnews said:

Other - Chargers, clearly. Question mark at QB for now. Other than that, they are stacked. But cool poll.

Did have them on. I have always considered them one of the most talented, but losing Rivers (who I've always had right up there and think he's still top 10) hurts and in turn I think that hampers Williams (who led the league in yards per reception): Tyrod is an explosive play-vacuum. Who's the LT, is it Pipkins? If Herbert comes in and plays to his more positive end of the spectrum, then yeah, it's back to being a really talented roster (I suspect we see him earlier than most people think...but I am lowww on TT). They are still a talented roster overall.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Did have them on. I have always considered them one of the most talented, but losing Rivers (who I've always had right up there and think he's still top 10) hurts and in turn I think that hampers Williams (who led the league in yards per reception): Tyrod is an explosive play-vacuum. Who's the LT, is it Pipkins? If Herbert comes in and plays to his more positive end of the spectrum, then yeah, it's back to being a really talented roster (I suspect we see him earlier than most people think...but I am lowww on TT). They are still a talented roster overall.

True, the Chargers 3rd WR is a massive question mark but KJ Hill could maybe fill that role, they got a steal with him.  The QB of course is a huge question along with the LT.  The defense will be very good but Linval is on the decline so that hurts, that DL did not improve nearly like the Ravens did.  Did get Murray who will be great at ILB but then what do they do with White and Nwosu?  Sure they will move them around and can do the same with Tranquill as well and Vigil is a solid backer as well.  If Herbert turns out that is very important, obviously no team with a suspect QB can considered the most talented rosters in the NFL.  They are up there though no doubt.  

• Like 1

Buffalo Bills: We don't have just good players, but most of the team has played at least one full season together, most even more. The chemistry is there, we added a elite WR, our defense is top 3, and our QB is really talented and about to step up big time this year. 

1 hour ago, wackywabbit said:

Going by "stars"

Mahomes
Tyreek Hill
Sammy Watkins
Travis Kelce
Mitchell Schwartz (as part of one of the best O-lines)

Chris Jones
Frank Clark
Tyrann Mathieu

Mahomes is the only player that gives that squad the clear advantage. Odell and Jarvis are a stronger duo than Hill and Watkins. Odell and Jarvis amassed a total of 153 catches and 2,209 and 10 touchdowns compared to 110 catches and 1,533 and 10 touchdowns. If Baker can get some more protection and cut down on the INTs that's only going to get better. You mention the OL on the Chiefs but forget the Browns added two new OL one being highly touted rookie and another being big free agent signing. You move to the backfield and they have Nick Chubb and Kareem Hunt and that's just the offense.

I got NO.

I like both trench lines; in particular the two OTs are two of the best in the league. Cameron Jordan on the other side is literally a savage

Two of the most elite weapons, and you could argue the two best at their positions in Thomas and Kamara (I mean, I prefer Barkley...but you could argue)

A HOF QB with a talented luxury backup/differential QB

Overall the defense is good too

Even the punter is elite

• Like 1