• Tampa Bay
    • Buffalo
    • Philadelphia
    • Seattle
    • LAC
    • LAR
    • Other (specify)

On 7/8/2020 at 8:51 PM, EagleBlueDon said:

Yo them cowboys gotta be added to that poll doe. Dem hot boyz hot every year bruh. CeeDee Lamb gonna bring Dallas 8 super bowls.

WTF. Its been 3 days since you started this gimmick... How are you maintaining it?

7 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

TBF I should have Dallas in there....Dak, the OL, the WRs, Jones, Lawrence, LVE, Smith...

Maybe a bit too suspect on D...?

* Jones went Miami didn't he.....sheeeet.

Yeah outside of DLaw and the 2 LB they have zero difference makers. And you'd be hard pressed to convince most that the LB position can even make a palpable difference. When your two best players on defense are your LBs that's not a good place to be.

11 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

WTF. Its been 3 days since you started this gimmick... How are you maintaining it?

Just trying to do my part in hyping the annual most overrated team in sports history. Gotta build for that inevitable collapse bro. The lower the apex, the lesser the collapse.

2 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Still nice to see the Titans roster is still extremely underrated.

You're the blue collar team that get it done and a tenacious nightmare to play against. You have a couple stars like Henry and Byard, but overall, TEN is more of a team that are greater than the sum of their parts. A bit like what NE has been. It's even more impressive than having mega stars and winning, so...

9 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

TBF I should have Dallas in there....Dak, the OL, the WRs, Jones, Lawrence, LVE, Smith...

Maybe a bit too suspect on D...?

* Jones went Miami didn't he.....sheeeet.

Yeah, I think the secondary has some solid pieces but is unspectacular on paper. Lost Robert Quinn, gained Poe, which is a net loss IMO. Added HHCD, which might help a little. 

42 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

You're the blue collar team that get it done and a tenacious nightmare to play against. You have a couple stars like Henry and Byard, but overall, TEN is more of a team that are greater than the sum of their parts. A bit like what NE has been. It's even more impressive than having mega stars and winning, so...

I mean it’s not just Byard and Henry though. Sure they may be the elite players but you have top 10 LT who at times plays top 5 in Lewan and the OL as a unit are what top 5? Top 8? A up and coming start in AJ Brown. Actually a pretty good receiving core overall with Brown, Davis, and Humphries. Jonnu Smith is also someone who has improved every year despite two knee injuries. People can debate Tannehill all they want but fact is he played like a top QB last year when he became the starter. Do I expect I a drop off? Sure but the offense is perfect fit him and he has the weapons and protection to succeed. Defensively has a lot of very good players. Maybe the only elite player is Byard but when you add guys like Vaccaro, Adoree Jackson, and Malcolm Butler, that makes a pretty good secondary. Maybe 2nd round pick Kristian Fulton isn’t very good but who knows. Guys like Rashaan Evans and Jayon Brown make up an incredible ILB duo. Sure they may not rack up individual accolades but Brown is one of the best coverage LBs in the league. No elite pass-rushers and they traded Casey away for peanuts but still a pretty solid front with Harold Landry, Vic Beasley, Correa, DaQuan Jones, Jeffrey Simmons, and possibly Clowney(obviously hypothetical). Top to bottom, I honestly don’t see 10 rosters better and I for sure will admit if they are not worthy. They definitely are especially with teams like Cleveland, Tampa, Buffalo, Rams, Chargers, and the Eagles being on here.

Edited by ttitansfan4life
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I have you guys falling off a cliff this year tbh. Idk much about your roster though. So maybe on paper y'all should be more respected.

Why have us fall off a cliff without knowing much of anything about our roster?

Surprised Ravens aren't mentioned very often here. I don't know if they are the best roster, but they are in the conversation. Votes wise they are top 3 in the thread, but post wise is kinda odd.

Edited by Trojan