#1 QB Caleb Williams commits to OU

3 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

lincoln riley has no excuse NOT to win a national title within the next 5 years. having rattler and williams is insane.

Which one plays defense? Has production at QB been an issue over the last 5 years? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Danger said:

The question is, which one of them transfers?

Neither.  Spencer Rattler will start this year and next year before declaring for the NFL Draft.  Williams redshirts his true freshman year, and then takes over.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

thats on him to make a good dc hire. i like grinch and hope he turns their defense around. 

He needs to try something. IMHO, it’s more about the talent level on that side of the football. And also going with an opinion that has not one lick of research. They just seem overwhelmed by other elite teams. 

15 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

thats on him to make a good dc hire. i like grinch and hope he turns their defense around. 

I didn't like Grinch's DB schemes at Ohio State, so that's a worry.  LB also kind of deteriorated under his watch.  The DL was unreal, but how much of that was just Larry Johnson and great recruiting?

8 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

I didn't like Grinch's DB schemes at Ohio State, so that's a worry.  LB also kind of deteriorated under his watch.  The DL was unreal, but how much of that was just Larry Johnson and great recruiting?

Schiano was to blame more so than Grinch imo

• Like 1

On 7/5/2020 at 12:53 AM, JammerHammer21 said:

He's very good, but the way they changed up the Elite 11 to guarantee him a victory was hilarious (and yes, winning the Elite 11 is meaningless, but still)

If we had the full Elite 11 this year they would have had to change it to 50% junior film, 49.5% "intangibles, and 0.5% actual event performance by the end of it.

• Like 1