Who will be the best NFC team in 2020-2021?

Championshiporbust

San Francisco was great last year, but it always seems to change every year.  My pick for the NFC representative in the Super Bowl is the Dallas Cowboys.  I don't know about the AFC, so I'll say Dallas will be the best team in the league this year after finally acquiring a competent head coach.

Edited by Uncle Buck

4 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

San Francisco was great last year, but it always seems to change every year.  My pick for the NFC representative in the Super Bowl is the Dallas Cowboys.  I don't know about the AFC, so I'll say Dallas will be the best team in the league this year after finally acquiring a competent head coach.

U work for ESPN or FS1 I bet? Some major media outlet I'm sure of it.

If Philly is healthy, I'd pick them.

NFC West is too tough to convincingly say one team is going to definitely come out on top. We beat the hell out of each other all year and I see Superbowl loss regression out of SF, but still 10+ wins.

No one in NFC North scares me. Packers at 13 wins looked weak and were convincingly beat in playoffs. Rodgers vs Coaching Staff/Front office will grow every week after the Love draft pick.

I actually like Atlanta to come out of the NFC South this year.

Philly just lost a huge piece of their offensive line, their secondary remains a question mark and Carson Wentz is above average at best and too unreliable. They could easily finish behind both Dallas AND Washington.

Edited by Elky
  • Like 1